Halo Infinite - Crashes on Launch

Discus and support Halo Infinite - Crashes on Launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo was working fine until the recent update. I've tried to reinstalling, repaired and rest the game, forced a reinstalling of game services, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesse Potrie, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Jesse Potrie
    Jesse Potrie Guest

Halo was working fine until the recent update. I've tried to reinstalling, repaired and rest the game, forced a reinstalling of game services, and quite a few other options. My windows is up to date, the game and xbox app are up to date. Below is the error code from the event log.

Faulting application name: HaloInfinite.exe, version: 6.10024.11251.0, time stamp: 0x640945b4

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2728, time stamp: 0xe7e53a4e

Exception code: 0xe343000a

Fault offset: 0x000000000002cd29

Faulting process id: 0x3cbc

Faulting application start time: 0x01d95ad9f8a85d94

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3769.39612.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HaloInfinite.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: d0b4c2aa-4759-4a49-91e2-5beb92432f54

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3769.39612.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: OlympusRelease

:)

Jesse Potrie, Mar 20, 2023
  2. TylerMarino1 Win User

All Xbox apps i use crash on load

no unfortunately halo infinite and forza still result in a crash within a minute or two after launching
  3. PatrickWetzel Win User

Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!

I am currently suffering from this problem. I just switched to a new ssd boot drive and a fresh install of windows and now halo ininite downloaded from the xbox app crashes on launch. I've checked file integrity on halo infinite, xbox app and windows. I've tried uninstalling halo infinite and xbox app. Do I need to reset windows?
  4. Warder209 Win User

Halo Infinite crashes on launch?

I'm leery to attempt this again as last time it took almsot 2 hours for me to even find a way to talk to a person and when I finally did get ahold of someone it was a Indian dude who couldn't even really speak English...
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Oh my! Then I suggest contacting Xbox or 434 Industries for a solution Warder!
  6. Warder209 Win User

Did what you said...still crashing at start back to Windows...
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite - Crashes on Launch - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Crashes

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  6. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  7. Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup: It just closes on loading screen, was working fine before S5 update 2d597996-5038-409c-8078-e56d8cbc0cb1
  8. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  9. Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services: Hi, Have reset console, turned on and off etc but nothing works. please help. 2d2df8ac-b51d-47f0-be65-6a430dc0e1f0
  10. Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do: Xbox series x. Anyone know why my game keeps crashing at the end of level 2 or 3 steps into level 3 ? It will freeze , screen gets green fuzz then goes to xbox home. If I relaunch the game...