Halo Infinite crashes on launch on Xbox App

Discus and support Halo Infinite crashes on launch on Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am experiencing game crashes on Halo Infinite upon start up I have verified integrity uninstalled reinstalled updated drivers for gpu and used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skyler Reis, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Skyler Reis
    Skyler Reis Guest

Hi I am experiencing game crashes on Halo Infinite upon start up I have verified integrity uninstalled reinstalled updated drivers for gpu and used this command Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} on Powershell with administrator enabled. I have made sure that the firewall is not blocking the game and I have reinstalled gaming services. I have ran the game as an administrator from the desktop shortcut . I have made sure that hd textures are not downloaded

these are my computers specs it has a hybrid gpu
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 22H2
    Installed on ‎11/‎2/‎2020
    OS build 19045.2486
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

GPU - Radeon (TM) R7 M445 - Discrete/Hybrid
    VRAM - 4096 MB - GDDR5 1000 MHz
    Graphics Card Manufacturer - Powered by AMD
    Graphics Chipset - Radeon (TM) R7 M445

:)

Skyler Reis, Jan 15, 2023
  2. PatrickWetzel Win User

Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!

I am currently suffering from this problem. I just switched to a new ssd boot drive and a fresh install of windows and now halo ininite downloaded from the xbox app crashes on launch. I've checked file integrity on halo infinite, xbox app and windows. I've tried uninstalling halo infinite and xbox app. Do I need to reset windows?
  3. TylerMarino1 Win User

All Xbox apps i use crash on load

no unfortunately halo infinite and forza still result in a crash within a minute or two after launching
  4. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

A couple of resources (including this thread):

5. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

Having the same issue. I want to knowledge dump everything I've tried so far that hasn't worked for me, but hopefully might work for some of you.

I see the game running in Task Manager under Background processes, but nothing loads. 3 processes show:

• Console Window Host
    • DumpTool.exe (read that 'End task' on this file will load game after a few mins; hasn't worked for me).
    • HaloInfinite.exe
    HaloInfinite.exe is downloading to the hidden WindowsApps folder in File Explorer: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3249.19634.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

I've uninstalled/reinstalled/terminated/repaired/reset/uncheck hi-res features the Xbox App/MS Store/Gaming Services/Halo Infinite using a combination of settings/advanced options/wsrest.exe/powershell/cmd prompt still nothing...also restarted the pc a hundred times for those wondering ;)

6. Tirrell7 Win User

Halo Infinite Not Launching XBOX APP WINDOWS 10 but works on STEAM ?!

• Console Window Host
    • HaloInfinite.exe

Thema:

1. Halo Infinite crashes on launch on Xbox App - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite crashes

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  4. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  5. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  6. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  7. Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Season 5 Crashes on startup: It just closes on loading screen, was working fine before S5 update 2d597996-5038-409c-8078-e56d8cbc0cb1
  8. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  9. Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services: Hi, Have reset console, turned on and off etc but nothing works. please help. 2d2df8ac-b51d-47f0-be65-6a430dc0e1f0
  10. Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite keeps crashing on me in the same spot no matter what I do: Xbox series x. Anyone know why my game keeps crashing at the end of level 2 or 3 steps into level 3 ? It will freeze , screen gets green fuzz then goes to xbox home. If I relaunch the game...