halo infinite controller bugged
Discus and support halo infinite controller bugged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in halo infinite after the first match i play the game shows me the gaming ui screen where you choose what account you want to use. No matter what i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mechano35, Nov 25, 2021.
Thema:
halo infinite controller bugged
Loading...
-
halo infinite controller bugged - Similar Threads - halo infinite controller
-
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode
in XboX InsidersBug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by... -
Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a... -
Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works.... -
bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc
in XBoX Games and Appsbug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant... -
How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f -
controller issues for halo infinite on pc
in XBoX Games and Appscontroller issues for halo infinite on pc: hello, i am having an extremely annoying problem while playing halo infinite on my windows pc. for whatever reason, while playing (whether campaign, multiplayer- ranked or casual) my controller... -
Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity
in XBoX on ConsolesHalo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...