Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

Discus and support Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_''... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yakub Usman, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Yakub Usman
    Yakub Usman Guest

Hi,

I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's play!'' button. (I'm not using English in my computer so these words may be different. When I click ''Let's play!'' pop-uö immediately closes and some error appears in Halo. It says ''Error occured verifying autherization'' after 15-30 seconds, that sign-in pop-up appears again. It doen't work too. It keeps going like this again again. Can you guys help me?

:)

Yakub Usman, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Yakub Usman Win User

Sorry but it didn't work. Do you have any idea? Its really annoying, I just bought this PC and I can't play the game that I wanted play with it.

How could a Microsoft game this incompatible with another Microsoft software. I can't understand.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

In the Windows Search bar, enter "Credential Manager", and select Credential Manager to open it.

Select Windows Credentials.

Scroll down to the section labeled Generic Credentials.

For every item that has "Xbl|2043073184" in the title:

Click on the item to expand it

Select Remove

Confirm you wish to delete that item

Launch Halo Infinite and check to see if the sign-in process has started from the beginning.

Note: This may sign you out of most or all Xbox network sign-ins on your PC.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Yakub! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please log out the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app, after this restart the PC and log back in both apps

If this doesn't work, complete given below directions to reset the Xbox app and the game

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You could try logging on the console companion app if that doesn't work, please uninstall the gane and install it again
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version) - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite can't

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  6. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  7. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  8. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  9. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  10. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb