Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424

Discus and support Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I couldn't update the game through the Xbox PC app, and I attempted different methods of fixing this: I repaired and reset the game in the settings,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonsPies10, Dec 10, 2021.

1. RonsPies10
    RonsPies10 Guest

I couldn't update the game through the Xbox PC app, and I attempted different methods of fixing this: I repaired and reset the game in the settings, and I even used the PowerShell method - no dice. So I figured an uninstall/reinstall would work - no dice there, either. Now the game won't even install, and I get error code 0x80070424.

My PC specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor

16.0 GB RAM

GPU: AMD Radeon RX580

I'm at my wit's end. This is why I bought Game Pass PC and I'll have to ask for a refund if this continues.

:)

RonsPies10, Dec 10, 2021
  2. RonsPies10 Win User

Finally, something works! Thank you.
  3. DCphatwood Win User

I have been trying every fix under the sun all day and this is the only one that worked. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi RonsPies10, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may have entered a different command but I got you the command that will fix the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Search Powershell on the windows search bar.

2. Right-click then run as administrator.

3. Copy and paste this command then enter:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. After that try to install the game again.
  5. IsaiahKeller Win User

im having the same issue the command wont work
  6. Mango Float Win User

I got gaming service to close by finding it in task manager and ending the task (had to do it a couple of times). Then I ran the command as instructed above and restarted. After that it worked like a charm
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424 - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite can't

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  4. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  5. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  6. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  7. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  8. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  9. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  10. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb