Halo infinite (campaing)

Discus and support Halo infinite (campaing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello so I bought the xbox live subscription hoping I'd be able to play Halo campaing but this pops up [img] 878f2e82-bbbe-42f7-b9ab-3f92039e6d67 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juicyxd, Nov 20, 2021.

  1. juicyxd
    juicyxd Guest

    Halo infinite (campaing)


    Hello so I bought the xbox live subscription hoping I'd be able to play Halo campaing but this pops up
    Halo infinite (campaing) [​IMG]


    :)
     
    juicyxd, Nov 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Halo infinite (campaing)

    The campaign will be released on December 8.
  3. juicyxd Win User

    Halo infinite (campaing)

    Thanks for the support I guess I'll have to wait
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Halo infinite (campaing)

    That's because campaign isnt out yet it isn't released till Dec 8th

    We are still on the multiplayer beta

    If you look to the right its still preorder

    You can preinstall with gamepass but can't play on anything till multiplayer
  5. David EAllen Win User

    Halo Campaings

    What Hillbilly said. Also, you can buy Halo 2 for PC and earn acheivements, use a Xbox controller, and play online still.
  6. Trechobezor Win User

    Halo Campaings

    thanks guys I appreciate the info
Thema:

Halo infinite (campaing)

Loading...
  1. Halo infinite (campaing) - Similar Threads - Halo infinite campaing

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  5. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  6. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....
  7. bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant...
  8. How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f
  9. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I am trying to purchase the Last Stand battlepass for Halo Infinite but every time I have tried for the past few days, I get this error message: [img] da35005b-fc06-4443-a452-275f87aa0676
  10. How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?: I just installed halo infinite onto to my windows PC but it says it that is offline all the time. I tried alot of the advice that was on the internet but I still couldn't get it to say online and...