Halo Infinite Campaign - Install issues PC

Discus and support Halo Infinite Campaign - Install issues PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having trouble installing my digital copy of Halo Infinite Campaign PC. TLDR: I have been through Xbox support. They couldn't fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJ_0107, Feb 14, 2023.

1. AJ_0107
    AJ_0107 Guest

Hi there,

I am having trouble installing my digital copy of Halo Infinite Campaign PC.

TLDR: I have been through Xbox support. They couldn't fix the issue and referred me to Windows support. Error code - 0x87e00017. There is enough space on all hard drives, but nothing changes. Haven't opened it in about 8 months. When I did, the game wouldn't open. Eventually tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Stuck at this point with the error code mentioned.

I haven't opened Halo in about 8 months. I tried recently and the game would start but there would be no sign of the campaign, prompting me to buy it again.

I tried to find any "restore purchase" feature I could find, and a quick google search didn't provide anything tailored to my situation. I went through the settings and tried to repair it. It went through its process and nothing happened. Tried uninstalling it, no change. So I contacted Xbox support. They took me through repairing the game but were stuck where I was. Asked me to open up the windows store online (not the app) and search under my account to see if I could install the game from there. Surprisingly I was prompted to purchase online, but still had the option to install the game via the app. With no resolution, they kept my ticket open and asked me to get in contact with Microsoft support.

:)

AJ_0107, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if your Windows has an update? If there is, please update it then restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
  4. Georges C. Win User

How do I play Halo Infinite on PC after purchase on xbox with redeemable code?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Toxidrome, click on the link below and log in with the account that redeemed Halo Infinite and see if you can install it on your PC, as it is a Playanywhere game you can play it on console and PC with the same license.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/halo-inf...
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign

Hi PowerElite, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly restart your PC and then launch the Xbox App, make sure to search Halo Infinite (Campaign) then install it from there.
  6. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Campaign - Install issues PC - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Campaign

2. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  3. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  4. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  5. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  6. Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?: I have been playing Halo Infinite through steam, and recently purchased the campaign DLC and thought I would give it a try. I have put about 5 hours into my save, but unfortunately the game...
  7. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  8. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  9. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...: So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that...
  10. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1