Halo Infinite Campaign Crashes and not loading

Discus and support Halo Infinite Campaign Crashes and not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play the campaign now on PC the UI does not load and all meshes are at LOD0. I can't get out of menus when i get into them and after a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zoddo_12434325, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Halo Infinite Campaign Crashes and not loading

Whenever I play the campaign now on PC the UI does not load and all meshes are at LOD0.

I can't get out of menus when i get into them and after a while the game freezes and i get this error;

The exception unkown software exception (0xe34000a) occured in the application at location 0x00007FF9E5C74FD9

I tried updating drivers, reparing the game, WSreset, restarting the PC.

Nothing works.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

zoddo_12434325, Oct 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nice!
    Glad to know that finally you can play the game
    That's the important

And you're welcome, for now take care and happy gaming!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zoddo

I can advise you with some things, but if you're experiencing this only with Halo Campaign you may need to reach Halo support

But first, please answer the following questions:

What are your hardware specs? (processor model, graphics card model, RAM)

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?

Is this the first time that you try to play Halo campaign or was you able to do it in the past?

Is this happening with the Microsoft Store version of the game, right?

---------------

In the meantime try this:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily

Restart your PC and give it a new try

B. Perform a clean boot for your PC (is like step A but deeper)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  5. zoddo_12434325 Win User

I reinstalled and managed to play the game for an hour without issues.

I only got one crash because i lost internet connection (which kinda sucked), which instantly kicked me out of the game (DRM sucks).

but hey atleast i can play the game again without issues, thanks bro!
  6. zoddo_12434325 Win User

I don't have any antivirus installed, i tried verifying files which didn't help

i'll try reinstalling now see if it works.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Campaign Crashes and not loading - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Campaign

2. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  3. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  4. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  5. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  6. Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?: I have been playing Halo Infinite through steam, and recently purchased the campaign DLC and thought I would give it a try. I have put about 5 hours into my save, but unfortunately the game...
  7. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  8. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  9. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...: So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that...
  10. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1