Halo infinite Campaign asks me to download despite already being downloaded

Discus and support Halo infinite Campaign asks me to download despite already being downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my system to a series x and decided to replay Halo infinite campaign but when I load the game and go to campaign it pops up please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr x Satan69, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Dr x Satan69
    Dr x Satan69 Guest

I recently upgraded my system to a series x and decided to replay Halo infinite campaign but when I load the game and go to campaign it pops up please purchase and install to play. I went and looked to make sure and it is already installed. I've tried reinstalling it but still get the same message when I load the game. I don't understand why it's telling me to purchase and install something that is already installed.

:)

Dr x Satan69, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kaijke

May I know if you already tried verifying the game files integrity via Xbox app > manage game?

If not, please do it and after that give it a new try.

If maybe the issue persists please try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Halo infinite app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and check again
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dr.

Please give this a try:

A. Power cycle the Xbox:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, remove and re-add your profile on the console.
    In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working try again

If maybe that doesn’t work try these solutions:

B. Can be a bit odd but try using a custom DNS address:
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.
    If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

C. Clear your MAC address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try

D. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps (delete the game before that)
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts
  4. Das Koop Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk all the way for me.

I see Halo being my go-to game, especially for multiplayer once I'm done the campaign.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Halo Infinite campaign is not downloading.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Owen

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Are you trying to install the campaign on the C: (system) drive or are you trying to install the game on a different drive?
    If you try installing a different game the issue persists or not at all?

And besides the troubleshooting steps described in your post, did you tried something else?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. Denis Lomov Win User

Cant Install Halo Infinite campain

Hello!
    Thank you for the reply - all other games from Microsoft are downloading without any problem. This happens only to Halo Infinite campaign.

So I am downloading Halo: Infinite from Microsoft App Store - it contains only MULTIPLAYER. (Multiplayer works no problems)
    To Isnstall SINGLE PLAYER campaign - from within the main menu of the HALO Infinite I am:
    1) Going to CAMPAIGN - it says not DOWNLOADED
    2) Going to CONTOL PANEL ( Inside HALO: Inifite game itself)
    3) Going to Manage Game
    4) There opening a menu GAME COMPONENTS:
    - game - installed (square for the check mark checked)
    - campaign - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    - hd content pack - not installed (square for the check mark unchecked)
    5) I am selecting CAMPAIGN (clicking on the square to place check mark) - it says WILL BE INSTALLED
    6) Pressing APPLY button - download of the campaign must start within the game menu BUT
    7) APPLY button remains PRESSED for a few minutes and DOWNLOAD doest start
    8) button APPLY becomes unpressed again and nothing happens :-\

Basically Game itself is not downloading its SINGLE PLAYER component from its own menu - tried reinstallation of the game, restarted computer multiple times - nothing is changing
Thema:

1. Halo infinite Campaign asks me to download despite already being downloaded - Similar Threads - Halo infinite Campaign

2. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  3. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  4. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  5. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  6. Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?: I have been playing Halo Infinite through steam, and recently purchased the campaign DLC and thought I would give it a try. I have put about 5 hours into my save, but unfortunately the game...
  7. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  8. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  9. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...: So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that...
  10. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1