Halo Infinite bring back Fiesta!!!

Discus and support Halo Infinite bring back Fiesta!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since yesterday Fiesta in Halo Infinite multiplayer is gone..... Why 343? Why? BRING IT BACK!!! 45dcc99f-0544-4662-8e81-9ba713a21c9c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RottenBoogers, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Halo Infinite bring back Fiesta!!!

Since yesterday Fiesta in Halo Infinite multiplayer is gone.....

Why 343? Why?

BRING IT BACK!!!

:)

RottenBoogers, Oct 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some developer data like the 343, and we can not speculate on why they remove Fiesta mode from the game.

For this, the ideal would be to contact 343.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us
  3. RottenBoogers Win User

That doesn't answer my question but ok if 343/Microsoft wants to reduce the player base of its product then so be it.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RottenBoogers, unfortunately 343 had already warned that it will remove The Fiesta mode from Halo Infinite.

Fiesta removed but weapon specific challenges remain

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/fiesta-remove...

https://www.pcgamer.com/enjoy-halo-infinites-fi...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. A Wraith God Win User

Thoughts on what Halo Infinite will do with the franchise.

Hopefully it will bring back the original Halo feel as Halo 5 kind of ruined Halo for me (it was the the most boring one) in my opinion. I am hoping Halo Infinite will redeem my feelings of the take on Halo 5
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Team Action Sack next week.

Team Fiesta has been around since Halo 2.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite bring back Fiesta!!! - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite bring

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  4. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  5. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  6. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  7. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  8. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  9. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite: In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one...
  10. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...