Halo Infinite Beta Log In Problem

Discus and support Halo Infinite Beta Log In Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to the Halo Infinite Beta on PC it gives me this error Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grace_974, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. Grace_974
    Grace_974 Guest

    Halo Infinite Beta Log In Problem


    Whenever I try to login to the Halo Infinite Beta on PC it gives me this error

    Something went wrong

    There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.

    Then when I login on account.live.com there is no option to log into the beta or any obvious problems with my account

    :)
     
    Grace_974, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Halo Infinite Beta Log In Problem

    Hi there Grace welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Are part of a Microsoft Family Group? Also, is this the only game with this inconvenience?
  3. ElectronicCat Win User

    Renaming files in ModifiableWindowsApps folder.

    thats a shame can i have a halo infinite beta code as compensation
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Halo infinite beta

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    - Navigate to the Halo Insider profile page (make sure you log in to your Halo Waypoint account).

    - Navigate to the My Flights tab at the bottom of your profile.

    - Under the Additional Info heading, look for a Steam Key listing next to the name of the current beta test.

    - Click on Steam Key to display the Steam download code for the beta test.

    - On Steam, click on the Add A Game button found in the bottom-left corner of the Steam client.

    - Select Activate a Product on Steam...Select Next.

    - Select I Agree after reading the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

    - Paste the Halo Infinite beta code into the code box.

    - Select Next.

    - Select Install when asked if you want to install the game.

    Once the beta build of the game finishes installing, you can launch and play the Halo Infinite beta.

    Hope this helps.
  5. xll ANT llx Win User

    Why is Xbox working with 343?

    So 6 years of entirely free content for the Master Chief Collection ain't enough?
    A free beta to Halo Infinite?

    no?
  6. X Dark Jak X Win User

    Halo 5 Game Crashes on Xbox Series S

    I reset the console to factory defaults while keeping my games and apps. Before that, I redownloaded Halo 5. The Halo Infinite Beta does not work either but Halo: the MCC does work.
Thema:

Halo Infinite Beta Log In Problem

Loading...
  1. Halo Infinite Beta Log In Problem - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Beta

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  5. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  6. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....
  7. bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant...
  8. How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f
  9. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I am trying to purchase the Last Stand battlepass for Halo Infinite but every time I have tried for the past few days, I get this error message: [img] da35005b-fc06-4443-a452-275f87aa0676
  10. How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?: I just installed halo infinite onto to my windows PC but it says it that is offline all the time. I tried alot of the advice that was on the internet but I still couldn't get it to say online and...