Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey - is there any reason why I don't have the battle pass on Halo Infinite? I am a game pass ultimate subscriber and I thought it was supposed to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UberPwnd2392, Dec 30, 2021.

  1. UberPwnd2392
    UberPwnd2392 Guest

    Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate


    Hey - is there any reason why I don't have the battle pass on Halo Infinite? I am a game pass ultimate subscriber and I thought it was supposed to be included with my subscribtion??

    please help

    :)
     
    UberPwnd2392, Dec 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate

    Hi UberPwnd2392, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that the HALO Infinite Batelle Pass is not included on the Xbox Game Pass. It only includes HALO Infinite Campaign just the base game.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate

    no its not, the campaign is available via gamepass but you have to purchase the battlepass the same as all of us.
  4. JINX26 Win User

    Try out gamepass

    If you get standard Game Pass, no.

    If you get Game Pass Ultimate, your current Gold will be cancelled and converted to Ultimate (which means you would have Ultimate until March 2022). So if you were to cancel it, you would lose the remaining subscription.
    damn, is halo infinite on the regular game pass?
  5. [EX] Win User

    Xbox One discs on Xbox Series S?

    Hi,

    maybe you should think about to get a Game Pass Ultimate sub !

    You can play many many games, like the latest Halo Infinite. etc.

    Btw I purchase my Game Pass Ultimate with points from the Microsoft Rewards Program. ;)
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Using microsoft account balance to pay for halo credits

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    You probably have to buy the credits for the game and then buy the skins.

    "Halo Credits are in-game currency used to purchase player customization items, boosts, and other consumables as well as unique seasonal Battle Passes that never expire. Create your own personal Spartan and prepare for battle in Halo Infinite Multiplayer!

    You may need to restart Halo Infinite for Halo Credits to appear in your account."
Thema:

Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate

Loading...
  1. Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Battle

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  5. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  6. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....
  7. bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug lors du démarrage de halo infinite sur pc: Bonjour, lorsque je lance halo infinite, je suis bloquer sur cette page : [img] Auriez-vous une idée ou suggestion pour que je puisse lancer et jouer normal halo infinite sur pc ? Concernant...
  8. How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix halo infinite blank sign-in dialog?: Halo Infinite just updated again and it seems that I can't sign in, the sign-in dialog is open but completely blank. 4151f6f1-09a0-4b42-b442-d9604c731a0f
  9. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I am trying to purchase the Last Stand battlepass for Halo Infinite but every time I have tried for the past few days, I get this error message: [img] da35005b-fc06-4443-a452-275f87aa0676
  10. How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get 'Online' on Halo Infinite?: I just installed halo infinite onto to my windows PC but it says it that is offline all the time. I tried alot of the advice that was on the internet but I still couldn't get it to say online and...