Halo Infinite ALL Services Are Offline as of Today’s Update

Discus and support Halo Infinite ALL Services Are Offline as of Today’s Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, as of today’s significant winter update, the game is completely offline / unplayable on my Xbox Series S. I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yoshi_Cookie, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Halo Infinite ALL Services Are Offline as of Today’s Update

Hello, as of today’s significant winter update, the game is completely offline / unplayable on my Xbox Series S. I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. Please fix this. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yoshi_Cookie, Dec 7, 2022
  2. CharlesMeyrick Win User

Xbox halo infinite signs in ok then goes offline

I began experiencing the same problem yesterday. Halo Infinite declared itself to be offline, though I was connected to the internet, verified in Settings. Today, I unplugged the Xbox X, and reconnected the power. This fixed the problem... for a short time. It's back to claiming to be offline.
  3. iamblackbull Win User

Teredo Unable to Qualify PC

nope . apparently every game which uses xbox gaming services for multiplayer , like halo infinite for me. i can't connect to halo servers at all.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Halo Infinite Winter Update Armor Core

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to raise your questions about the Halo Infinite Winter Update. We know how important it is for you to get this addressed by the team. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to check this support article - Halo Infinite Winter Update – November 8, 2022 – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com). Then, reach out to the in-game support to receive an answer about Yoroi armor core. Since this armor core is in-game and not available to all Xbox games -

Halo Insider Support (halowaypoint.com)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Tenman44 Win User

Can't play Halo Infinite Campaign using Game Pass

Hello

I got this error and tried a few things. What I got Halo Infinite to work was this:

After an uninstall and reinstall of Halo Infinite I did this:

Open powershell\terminal (win 11) as administrator and run this command:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers

I rebooted my machine

I tried launching Halo Infinite and a Windows store window popped up and I had to install Xbox Gaming services which I did and the campaign was available

I noticed a few days ago that the latest update to gaming services was just spinning in my microsoft store window. I think a messed up update went to xbox gaming services

I didnt think it was this because I am in the Beta Channel of win 11 updates but I am working now.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Halo Infinite

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you post this on the Halo Infinite forum. They deal specifically with all Halo Infinite issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com
Thema:

Halo Infinite ALL Services Are Offline as of Today’s Update

1. Halo Infinite ALL Services Are Offline as of Today’s Update - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Services

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  4. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  5. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  6. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  7. Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service: I have not been able to connect to Halo Infinite multiplayer since release, I attempted to use Steam and the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and both give me the same error, Contacted 343 Industries in the...
  8. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...: The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I know nothing is wrong with my...
  9. Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox x halo infinite crashes when authenticating services: Hi, Have reset console, turned on and off etc but nothing works. please help. 2d2df8ac-b51d-47f0-be65-6a430dc0e1f0
  10. Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service: halo infinite unable to connect to lobby service, i got this issue aroun 1 year ago. i Search more than 400 website and any can solution my issue. its more like the game issue i have everything...