Halo infinate

Discus and support Halo infinate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI microsoft I was wondering how to disable the safety feature in halo 9882112d-8d52-4944-b795-396d9438cfd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seankai10i, Nov 25, 2021.

  1. Seankai10i
    Seankai10i Guest

    Halo infinate


    HI microsoft I was wondering how to disable the safety feature in halo

    :)
     
    Seankai10i, Nov 25, 2021
    #1
  2. Muhammad Luqman Qure Win User

    Latency on xbox series s is a lot more than on the laptop

    I mostly play halo infinate and the latency on that too reaches 150 ms.

    The sole reason I have been trying to reduce the latency on xbox for a month is the unplayable level of latency on halo infinate.
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

    xbox infinity to go with halo infinite
  4. Yousef Islam Win User

    can you play halo 2 pc game on xbox 360 slim? i have a 250 gigabyte hard drive. if yes what is required?

    Infinity Ward makes Halo games.
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

    xbox infinity to go with halo infinite
  6. TangentialShark Win User

    Idea for the new xbox coming out.

    Xbox Infinity actually sounds like a pretty cool console name. Especially because it reminds me of the UNSC Infinity from Halo 4.
Thema:

Halo infinate

Loading...
  1. Halo infinate - Similar Threads - Halo infinate

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  8. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  9. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  10. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...