halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10)

Discus and support halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so, often when trying to find a match i get this error "you have been disconnected from the local network". having checked i get directed to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jamesbrough3, Jan 2, 2022.

1. jamesbrough3
    jamesbrough3 Guest

halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10)

so, often when trying to find a match i get this error "you have been disconnected from the local network". having checked i get directed to check my NAT type and everything which i do, is often shown as "Teredo is unable to qualify" or strict. i click "fix now" from Settings>gaming> Xbox networking.

i have ran the solutions from:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat

also

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

but everything seems to be enabled, in settings and also cant find any rules set up in windows defender or my Bitdefender firewalls.

ran the CMD prompts and showed everything normal yesterday but now type is disabled and cant find how to alter this.

C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state
    Teredo Parameters
    ---------------------------------------------
    Type : disabled
    Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com.
    Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
    Client Port : unspecified
    State : offline
    Error : none

only other thing i can think of is im also running a VPN with IPV6 leak protection and my understanding is that Teredo connection are IPV6 not 4?? but i also have a rule for Steam to bypass the VPN so don't think this should affect it.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/helpdesk/kb/articles/why-do-you-block-ipv6-2

other info:

C:\Windows\system32>netsh advfirewall firewall show rule 4jxr4b3r3du76ina39a98x8k2
    No rules match the specified criteria.

C:\Windows\system32>netsh advfirewall show currentprofile

Firewall Policy BlockInbound,AllowOutbound

[table][tr]Service nameDefault startup type[/tr][tr][td]IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules[/td][td]Automatic (Trigger Start)[/td][/tr][tr][td]IP Helper[/td][td]Automatic[/td][/tr][tr][td]Xbox Live Auth Manager[/td][td]Manual[/td][/tr][tr][td]Xbox Live Networking Service[/td][td]Manual[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

jamesbrough3, Jan 2, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Hi jamesbrough3,

Hope you're doing well despite your technology issues. Thanks for the extensive troubleshooting, this is an in-game issue (occurs when matching), so this information will be useful for 343 to help you troubleshoot your technology. Please review known issues from 343 and if you don't find a solution for your problem, select this (or any) article, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select "Submit a ticket." Please include all troubleshooting provided above when submitting the ticket.

Best Regards,
    XBF Drew
  3. Major Kilowatt Win User

halo 4 disconnecting from xbox live

You are disconnected from the halo 4 servers after a prolonged time of inactivity. If you leave your Xbox and leave for a bit you may have been disconnected. To reconnect simply change the game network settings from local to Xbox live.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

Hi there Spiderman1234, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you have your own Xbox console and your friend has their own Xbox console, each with their own account, then you can play Halo Infinite multiplayer together since it's free for everyone and no subscription is needed. It doesn't matter if you downloaded the free Halo Infinite multiplayer and your friend has the full game because they bought it; the multiplayer mode is the same for everyone, if that's what you were referring to.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. advanracing62 Win User

can not connect on bingo?

I get the same from Win10 pc inside my company network. I suspect there has been a change on MS side that is preventing sign in with pc for the MS games suite.
  6. advanracing62 Win User

microsoft solitaire

I get the same from Win10 pc inside my company network. I suspect there has been a change on MS side that is preventing sign in with pc for the MS games suite.
Thema:

1. halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10) - Similar Threads - halo infinate multiplayer

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  7. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  8. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  9. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  10. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...