Halo android themes and active-live wallpapers

Discus and support Halo android themes and active-live wallpapers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been huge into halo since the very beginning and have purchased all 3 generations of Xbox specifically to play halo. With that said I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by X42Hummer, Nov 4, 2020.

1. X42Hummer
    X42Hummer Guest

Hi,

I have been huge into halo since the very beginning and have purchased all 3 generations of Xbox specifically to play halo. With that said I would like to request that Microsoft or 343 industries put out official Android wallpapers, active wallpapers, themes,
    and tones based on the best video game universe ever made. Can you please get this message to someone who can make my dream a reality.

Thank you for your consideration.

David E.

:)

X42Hummer, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Your Series X feature wish?

Dynamic wallpaper/themes would be cool.
  3. Jacyintha Win User

Downloaded themes wont work.

Themes are NOT maps. Themes are backgrounds/wallpaper for your xbox. To access the maps, you have to buy the map packs they are included in.
  4. Kollabz Win User

Xbox dashboard update

If this is what the new dash looks like it sucks.I mean how many times do we have to tell you not to cover up the themes and wallpaper with the menu boxes.Look at the blank space at the bottom..why wouldnt you put the menu boxes in the blank spot and let
    us see the themes and wallpaper..
  5. Riderz of Rohan Win User

Xbox Custom themes

I should clarify that my previous post was in reference to being able to set the dashboard background/wallpaper from images on a usb, not an actual "theme" which would change more than just the wallpaper.
  6. BigBrotherEarl Win User

Gray Fog

By "custom background" I mean just wallpapers uploaded the PC. It's not just those but, most of the other downloaded themes for Xbox Live are obstructed by this "fog".

Please tell me that next update will allow you to remove it.
Thema:

1. Halo android themes and active-live wallpapers - Similar Threads - Halo android themes

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  7. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  8. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  9. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  10. Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android

in XboX Insiders
    Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android: So a few years ago, Xbox developers, specifically 343 industries at Xbox game studios, brought Mobile halo games to windows 10 mobile. Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. Now that...