Halo 5 not launching

Discus and support Halo 5 not launching in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My parents got me and my brother an Xbox One halo bundle with a halo 5 code. I redeemed it on my account so it will let me launch it. But when my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killadude13, Dec 25, 2015.

1. killadude13
    killadude13 Guest

Halo 5 not launching

My parents got me and my brother an Xbox One halo bundle with a halo 5 code. I redeemed it on my account so it will let me launch it. But when my brother launches it it asks if he owns it. Does anybody have a fix?

:)

killadude13, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Halo 5 not launching or uninstall

im having the same problem.

MASSIVEgaming18, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Halo 5 not launching or uninstall

Im having the same problem.... its only with Halo 5 Guardians. When I go to the store & try to download it directly I get error - 0x80070005

ComputerSteve, Dec 25, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Halo 5 not launching

Sorry to hear it. In order for both of you to be able to access and play the game the gamertag that originally used the download code must be set as the Home gamertag. Otherwise the owner of the game will need to be logged in while the other uses it.

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2015
  5. HLR Mindtrick Win User

What Games Do You Want To See At E3 2013?

I Would like to see Forza 5, Halo 5, BF4 & Fifa 14 as (excluding Halo 5) that will probably be my launch line-up assuming, of course, that they all turn out to be launch titles.

-

But i will be interested to see the new IP's too
  6. onyxishere Win User

Halo 5 not launching

Sorry to hear it. In order for both of you to be able to access and play the game the gamertag that originally used the download code must be set as the Home gamertag. Otherwise the owner of the game will need to be logged in while the other uses it.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Halo 5 will not launch

try power cycling your console by holding down it's power button for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.
  8. Julian_ Win User

Halo 5 will not launch

Hi! Follow this link in order to find out how to perform a hard reset/power cycle: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

I tried to search for your error code but it seems the site can't find any results for it: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=0x87e105dc

If the hard reset doesn't work, you might also want to run a network test/reset your internet router and if that doesn't work consider performing a factory reset with keeping your games and apps: http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  9. US Revenge Win User

"Xbox 720 Could Be Delayed by Manufacturing Trouble"

[quote user="Endgamez"]

An announcement at E3 2013, with a release September or November 2014 alongside Halo 5.

It'll be just over two years between Reach and Halo 4 and I believe Halo 5 would have to be a launch title...or very near to it.

Plenty of time to fix any supply issues and stockpile 20 million consoles for launch shipping. The article's "target of Fall 2013" is pure speculation, anyway. Microsoft have not stated any such target.

[/quote]

halo 3 iirc wasn't a launch title. in fact, didn't it take 2 years for it to launch after 360?

also, halo isn't the juggernaut it once was.
Thema:

Halo 5 not launching

1. Halo 5 not launching - Similar Threads - Halo launching

2. Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about...: Why is it that when I click to launch Halo Infinite that it'll sometimes launch; yet about half the time it'll keep from launching? I'm just sitting here staring at the button that should've...
  3. Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.: Hello, Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it get an error that says it was unable to start...
  4. Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch: I cannot get the launcher to work i have reinstalled the game, reset it and made sure i have the latest drivers and windows version. The game is run through the Windows store and Xbox app neither...
  5. Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Mcc does not give me the option to launch with EAC how do i make it give me the option?: When ever i launch it auto launches with EAC enabled but i want to use mods? 6b84a6df-1632-4360-b208-91a8fbc0d009
  6. Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store: Hey, I've been trying to open halo infinite for the past 30 odd mins and it keeps redirecting me to the MS store. The Xbox game pass app says it's installed and I was playing the game fine a few...
  7. how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch: game crashes on launch with the message "fatal error", I've tried every fix i can find idk what to do because halo support wont respond to my ticket. c8604c87-f6ce-45ba-9f03-78c054bf8528
  8. Halo Infinite - Crashes on Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite - Crashes on Launch: Halo was working fine until the recent update. I've tried to reinstalling, repaired and rest the game, forced a reinstalling of game services, and quite a few other options. My windows is up to...
  9. Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4): Title explains it pretty well. I've already updated everything, tried repairing and or resetting both the Xbox app and the halo infinite app, tried reinstalling Halo Infinite, tried signing out...
  10. Application Error when trying to launch Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application Error when trying to launch Halo Infinite: I launched Halo Infinite some months ago but now when I try launching the game I get this error code: Applications Error 0xe3430002 and the location 0x00007FF9437C96C...