Halo 5 is available for Xbox 360?
Discus and support Halo 5 is available for Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo 5 is available for Xbox 360? 9fe34980-5c39-4afe-8f9a-b1cb5aaba6e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwistingFive24, Nov 9, 2017.
Thema:
Halo 5 is available for Xbox 360?
Loading...
-
Halo 5 is available for Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Halo available 360
-
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode
in XboX InsidersBug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by... -
Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a... -
Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to... -
Halo masterchief Collection. The game is tied to my account that's not available right now...
in XBoX AccessibilityHalo masterchief Collection. The game is tied to my account that's not available right now...: How do you guys fixed the problem that i currently have? 37e3e034-bb01-4369-9616-bf8c8e974191 -
Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?
in XBoX Games and AppsAre Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?: So, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight in White Assassination" on Halo 4. When I... -
No halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail
in XBoX Sales and PromoNo halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail: so I preordered halo wars 2 and its says that i will be given a code for halo wars definitive edition in 7-10 days. But of course it only says that and you don't actually get a code. Its the end...