Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition

Discus and support Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered this and downloaded it the day it came out and I didn't receive my free weapon and custom skin, 5 days in and I still haven't received... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jamikaze Mk2, Nov 1, 2015.

  1. Jamikaze Mk2
    Jamikaze Mk2 Guest

    Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition


    I pre ordered this and downloaded it the day it came out and I didn't receive my free weapon and custom skin, 5 days in and I still haven't received them I have spoken with Xbox who have said it's a in game issue and 343 are aware of this and it's now just
    a waiting game which is very frustrating as there was no issue taking my money, has anyone else had this issue?

    :)
     
    Jamikaze Mk2, Nov 1, 2015
    #1
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Will Halo 5: Guardians have a Legendary Edition?

    Will Halo 5: Guardians have a Legendary Edition? Because I wanna pre order the best edition of Halo 5 when it comes out for Xbox One.
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 1, 2015
    #2
  3. plasmax7
    plasmax7 Guest
    $10 gift code missing

    Pre-ordered halo 5 guardians (standard edition) from the xbox marketplace, didn't get the $10 gift code emailed to me. Have received the digital pre-order bonus already though (the **** rifle skin and weapon variant). Much help would be appreciated.
     
    plasmax7, Nov 1, 2015
    #3
  4. Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition

    Hey there, Jamikaze Mk2! Sorry to see that you haven't received your in game items from pre-ordering yet! Because we are unable to assist with in game items once the codes are received, you will want to reach out to 343i on the
    Halo Waypoint forums. Thanks for understanding! Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2015
    #4
  5. DWoodbine Win User

    The Great HALO Robbery

  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition

    Hey there, Jamikaze Mk2! Sorry to see that you haven't received your in game items from pre-ordering yet! Because we are unable to assist with in game items once the codes are received, you will want to reach out to 343i on the
    Halo Waypoint forums. Thanks for understanding! :)
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Halo 5 Physical Copy

    Xbox Support and 343 Industries are offering customers the opportunity to exchange digital codes for physical versions of the game. This offer is available in the following markets: North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Mexico. In order to
    be eligible, the following must be true:

    You have received your Limited Collector’s Edition of Halo 5: Guardians.

    You have not redeemed the code for the digital version of Halo 5: Guardians.

    Fyi the reason they are doing this is because you got a prepaid to predownload it with the collectors edition rather then a disk

    The limited edition is a disk copy vs the collectors was a code with physical items like the guardian etc

    support.gtm.xbox.com/.../halo-5-guardians-disc-swap
  8. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    Halo 5 #1 pre ordered game in the USA

    I am a little surprised regarding Halo 5: Guardians being the #1 game preordered in the US. But I am glad it is and glad to have the CE pre-ordered.
  9. Edgarour Win User

    Original Xbox One Editions

    Halo edition 5 Guardians, 1TB, October 2015
Thema:

Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition

Loading...
  1. Halo 5 guardians- pre order edition - Similar Threads - Halo guardians pre

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. is there a possibility of a Halo 5 guardians pc port or atleast an addition of the game to MCC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a possibility of a Halo 5 guardians pc port or atleast an addition of the game to MCC?: im looking for maybe another halo game i could play since ive already played infinite. i dont wanna play any halo games that are unnecessarily gory as well. b95e9fb9-2e09-4216-b4d3-a6cc3198dcb1
  8. Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems: To whom it may concern at X-box Live, 343, and Microsoft; When I purchased Halo MCC, it was with the intent of playing Halo CE, "Free-for-all" online. ( Free-for-all isn't even offered in MCC for...
  9. Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle: Everything has worked with my bundle except for the Halo master chief collection that came with it. Once I downloaded and installed the game it claimed that I needed to be on the profile that...
  10. Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian: I purchased this controller and have trouble pairing it up with Xbox One. I followed instructions that come with it "Quick Setup Guide". I did "Press and hold connect button on the controller for...