Halo 5 Guardians online problems.

Discus and support Halo 5 Guardians online problems. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I load up my game I get an error message saying I can’t be authorised to play online game modes... I’ve had the game since launch and it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxApeXPredZxX, Oct 1, 2017.

  1. Halo 5 Guardians online problems.


    Every time I load up my game I get an error message saying I can’t be authorised to play online game modes... I’ve had the game since launch and it’s never worked.

    :)
     
    XxApeXPredZxX, Oct 1, 2017
    #1
  2. wont load to online mulitplayer on any type of online stuff(halo 5 Guardians

    it wont let me load online mulitplayer(halo 5 Guardians)
     
    Trials RaiderJB, Oct 1, 2017
    #2
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Oct 1, 2017
    #3
  4. IntenseJames Win User

    E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

    Halo 5 ayuda (Halo 5 help)

    Hey there mono,

    Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Go ahead and take a look at this support article made specifically for these Halo 5 multiplayer issues.

    --
    Troubleshoot Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer issues


    Give it a shot and let us know if this works.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

    E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

  8. ANEURY5M Win User
Thema:

Halo 5 Guardians online problems.

Loading...
  1. Halo 5 Guardians online problems. - Similar Threads - Halo Guardians online

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  6. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  7. is there a possibility of a Halo 5 guardians pc port or atleast an addition of the game to MCC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a possibility of a Halo 5 guardians pc port or atleast an addition of the game to MCC?: im looking for maybe another halo game i could play since ive already played infinite. i dont wanna play any halo games that are unnecessarily gory as well. b95e9fb9-2e09-4216-b4d3-a6cc3198dcb1
  8. Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems: To whom it may concern at X-box Live, 343, and Microsoft; When I purchased Halo MCC, it was with the intent of playing Halo CE, "Free-for-all" online. ( Free-for-all isn't even offered in MCC for...
  9. Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle: Everything has worked with my bundle except for the Halo master chief collection that came with it. Once I downloaded and installed the game it claimed that I needed to be on the profile that...
  10. Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian: I purchased this controller and have trouble pairing it up with Xbox One. I followed instructions that come with it "Quick Setup Guide". I did "Press and hold connect button on the controller for...