Halo 5 Classic Helmet Pack

Discus and support Halo 5 Classic Helmet Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I watched a Microsoft stream and want to make sure I get the Classic Helmet pack. Can someone please confirm? f233ba92-903f-4859-bdf6-fc44abc0aec5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skizzey, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Skizzey
    Skizzey Guest

Hi,

I watched a Microsoft stream and want to make sure I get the Classic Helmet pack. Can someone please confirm?

:)

Skizzey, Jun 17, 2018
  2. herr andrew
    herr andrew Guest
    Missing E3 Mixpot

I've yet to receive my Halo 5: Guardians Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot reward for watching E3 on Mixer.

herr andrew, Jun 17, 2018
  3. DrG0sT
    DrG0sT Guest
    2018 e3 Xbox stream

Received some rewards from the mix pot rewards watched entire stream just never received the Halo 5 classic helmets req pack

DrG0sT, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Missing Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack

There wasn't a code. It was auto put on and should be found on your account, in-game Halo.
  5. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

E3 classic helmet req pack for Halo 5

Hey zXzSparkzXz,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  6. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Haven't received the halo 5 classic helmets pack

Hey kidkalani,

Please allow me to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. With that said, we have sent you an additional Xbox Live message
    with further information. Be sure to check your Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in,
    or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you again for posting!
  7. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Halo Classic helmets REQ pack

Hey Lover0fBread,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  8. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack

Hey Noneck0875,

Please know that customers who viewed the E3 event live through their Mixer account are the only ones eligible to receive the
    MixPot rewards. With that said, after further research, we have confirmed that there is no Mixer account associated to the Gamer Tag: Noneck0875 Thus, the reason you are unable to access the "Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack".

Best regards,
Thema:

1. Halo 5 Classic Helmet Pack - Similar Threads - Halo Classic Helmet

2. HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X: Hello XBOX Support Yeasr Back a Buyed DIGTAL From XBOX LIVE HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED On my XBox 360 it Appears in my Download List But on my XBOX ONE X the GAME LIBRARI dosent show me this Game....
  3. Halo 5 MixPot Classic Helmets Req Pack not showing up in my packs on Halo 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 MixPot Classic Helmets Req Pack not showing up in my packs on Halo 5: The title says it all, its been 5 months since i was supposed to get this. It shows up in Games and Apps as an addon, but it was on the wrong account, and the pack was accidentally opened. If it...
  4. E3 classic helmet pick for halo 5 missing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    E3 classic helmet pick for halo 5 missing: I was promised a halo classic helmet pack a friend of mine got his I have waited the 2 weeks and have yet to get mine. I did change my ign I don’t if that has something to do with it but my old...
  5. Missing Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack: I received a notification saying I was rewarded the Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack, however it does not appear on my profile or anywhere in my files. Could you please resend a code or provide...
  6. Haven't received the halo 5 classic helmets pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the halo 5 classic helmets pack: I was sent a code for the gears of war 4 Microsoft studios pack and that worked just fine. But I still haven't received the halo 5 classic helmets pack yet. baca1403-5aed-490f-a3e4-fd52b5179c6f
  7. E3 classic helmet req pack for Halo 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 classic helmet req pack for Halo 5: I was promised a halo 5 classic helmet req pack for watch the e3 livestream on mixer. a friend of mine got his I have waited the 2 weeks and have yet to get mine. I did change my ign I don’t if...
  8. E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack: Hello xbox support, i watched the entire E3 xbox briefing on mixer and i linked my xbox live acct with mixer and i even post in the live chat to make sure my GT was correct but havent received the...
  9. Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot!: While i have this addon for halo 5 installed on my xbox, I did not reiceve the REQ Pack in game. Please help? be5527a9-0520-4f26-a5ad-2ba2ce579b2f
  10. Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer: Saw whole mixer stream from start to end, all of the Halo Infinite announcement. I was signed in. My account has my live and gamertag connected. I received rewards from other things but not from...