Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm having an issue with the achievement called 'Warlord' on Halo 5, I have completed the requirements which are winning a game on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Im Fading Out, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking

Hey there, I'm having an issue with the achievement called 'Warlord' on Halo 5, I have completed the requirements which are winning a game on the original 3 warzone maps, the maps are Apex 7, March on Stormbreak and Escape from A.R.C. I have the proof in
    my service record in Halo 5 that I have won on these maps (can provide proof if needed). I have looked up many solutions to this issue, and i have tried many solutions, all of which have failed, i have tried every possible solution i have seen, and obviously
    tried the simple troubleshooting methods and they haven't worked. I don't think there's anything else on my end to fix this issue, hence why i'm contacting Xbox forums which is my last resort. Also just to mention other achievements have unlocked in the meantime
    for the exact same game WHILST this current achievement won't budge. I'm stuck on 33% in my progress towards the achievement as well.

:)

Im Fading Out, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Halo achievements

I still have 5 Halo 1 achievements 'unlocking' from the 11th!!!

GavInxs-FA485769-1CBB-44BB-9425-59FAD3D4A441, Sep 9, 2017
  3. rlpjaw69
    rlpjaw69 Guest
    Achievements not unlocking

Achievements for halo mcc and halo 5 are not unlocking despite my having completed them. This may also be a problem with other games, but I am not sure.

rlpjaw69, Sep 9, 2017
  4. GavInxs-FA485769-1CB Win User

Halo achievements

I still have 5 Halo 1 achievements 'unlocking' from the 11th!!!
  5. PyroMENTALIST27 Win User

all of my achievements still not unlocking

I'm also having trouble with achievements not unlocking. I've played though Halo 5: Guardians to the end of the story on normal and unlocked no achievements, and have unlocked no achievements in Assassin's Creed: Unity despite being in Sequence 4. There
    is also an achievement in Destiny that hasn't unlocked which should have, although Destiny's achievements have always been pretty glitchy.
  6. XM Volt Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

The achievement "window shopping" on Halo MCC won't unlock for me. It has been stuck on 'done! Unlocking...' for 5 days now. Any help, much appreciated
  7. Buff-217D2080-DAD4-4 Win User

MCC Achievements not unlocking

So today while playing the Halo 5 beta, two achievements for TMCC unlocked. That took FOREVER! lol
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Halo 5 Achievements not unlocking

Thema:

Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking

1. Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Halo Achievement unlocking

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  7. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  8. How to unlock achievements on halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievements on halo 5: I’ve already finish playing the game mode on legendary but didn’t get my three achievements ( heroes rise, forging a legend, and lone wolf) I don’t know where else or what else to do but I just...
  9. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...
  10. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...