Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm having an issue with the achievement called 'Warlord' on Halo 5, I have completed the requirements which are winning a game on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Im Fading Out, Sep 9, 2017.

  1. Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking


    Hey there, I'm having an issue with the achievement called 'Warlord' on Halo 5, I have completed the requirements which are winning a game on the original 3 warzone maps, the maps are Apex 7, March on Stormbreak and Escape from A.R.C. I have the proof in
    my service record in Halo 5 that I have won on these maps (can provide proof if needed). I have looked up many solutions to this issue, and i have tried many solutions, all of which have failed, i have tried every possible solution i have seen, and obviously
    tried the simple troubleshooting methods and they haven't worked. I don't think there's anything else on my end to fix this issue, hence why i'm contacting Xbox forums which is my last resort. Also just to mention other achievements have unlocked in the meantime
    for the exact same game WHILST this current achievement won't budge. I'm stuck on 33% in my progress towards the achievement as well.

    :)
     
    Im Fading Out, Sep 9, 2017
    #1
  2. Halo achievements

    I still have 5 Halo 1 achievements 'unlocking' from the 11th!!!
     
    GavInxs-FA485769-1CBB-44BB-9425-59FAD3D4A441, Sep 9, 2017
    #2
  3. rlpjaw69
    rlpjaw69 Guest
    Achievements not unlocking

    Achievements for halo mcc and halo 5 are not unlocking despite my having completed them. This may also be a problem with other games, but I am not sure.
     
    rlpjaw69, Sep 9, 2017
    #3
  4. GavInxs-FA485769-1CB Win User

    Halo achievements

    I still have 5 Halo 1 achievements 'unlocking' from the 11th!!!
  5. PyroMENTALIST27 Win User

    all of my achievements still not unlocking

    I'm also having trouble with achievements not unlocking. I've played though Halo 5: Guardians to the end of the story on normal and unlocked no achievements, and have unlocked no achievements in Assassin's Creed: Unity despite being in Sequence 4. There
    is also an achievement in Destiny that hasn't unlocked which should have, although Destiny's achievements have always been pretty glitchy.
  6. XM Volt Win User

    Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

    The achievement "window shopping" on Halo MCC won't unlock for me. It has been stuck on 'done! Unlocking...' for 5 days now. Any help, much appreciated
  7. Buff-217D2080-DAD4-4 Win User

    MCC Achievements not unlocking

    So today while playing the Halo 5 beta, two achievements for TMCC unlocked. That took FOREVER! lol
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

    Halo 5 Achievements not unlocking

Thema:

Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Halo 5 Achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Halo Achievement unlocking

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  6. I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...: Yo I got a halo idea for the MCC it's an achievement idea check it out it's a pretty cool idea. e83d9de8-d92c-4635-a6be-14e80a3e65dc
  7. Achievements Not Unlocking After Completing Missions in Halo Infinite

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Not Unlocking After Completing Missions in Halo Infinite: Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with Halo Infinite where my achievements aren't unlocking after I've completed certain missions. I recently finished the \"Battle for Zeta Ring\" mission but...
  8. How to unlock achievements on halo 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievements on halo 5: I’ve already finish playing the game mode on legendary but didn’t get my three achievements ( heroes rise, forging a legend, and lone wolf) I don’t know where else or what else to do but I just...
  9. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...
  10. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...