Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; March 31st, 2023 | I just want to go back and mop up some achievements in the Xbox 360 Version of Halo 4 & numerous other 360 titles. Can I really not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReeceMS, Mar 31, 2023.

1. ReeceMS
    ReeceMS Guest

Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.

March 31st, 2023 | I just want to go back and mop up some achievements in the Xbox 360 Version of Halo 4 & numerous other 360 titles. Can I really not achieve this digitally (I have GamePass access) and it annoyingly requires the disc? Misplaced/lost my copy years ago. Downloading Halo 3 (360 Version) as I type, that title didn’t seem to have an issue. What’s the deal with Halo 4, then?

:)

ReeceMS, Mar 31, 2023
  2. ReeceMS Win User

Sure isn’t the case for Halo 3. On my HDD right now and yes, the 360 version, on my One S. I know the servers for matchmaking got shut down for many if not all of the Halo Legacy Titles except for MCC, but that should not affect their Campaigns’ playability. Have yet to try Reach. Disappointing.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

because halo 4 is now part of the MasterChief collection.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

if you already owned a copy then you can still download them, but you can no longer buy them digitally. i have halo 2, 3, 4 and reach digitally so can play them whenever i want but can no longer buy the game digitally and also no longer the dlc.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

all the 360 halo titles were delisted in 2020 I believe, the only way to obtain them is via disc now.
  6. MR ox Win User

Hi Microsoft why would you delist one of the best classic games Halo 4 , especially on the ulterimate package. It just doesnt make sense. Whats the point of online cloud if I have to go out and buy the disk.

Of all games you delist Halo 4, come on, your not serious.
Thema:

1. Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Halo 360 Version

2. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  3. Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?: So, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight in White Assassination" on Halo 4. When I...
  4. If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I attempt to exploit the credits system for the legacy xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach,...: I just wanted to ask this question because I was planning on modding my profile for Halo Reach and the servers have been shut down. 71d70122-7926-4e71-a8af-59575c273c5a
  5. I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords: Im selling my Xbox 360 Halo 4 limited edition just don't have cords and don't know where or how to get or figure out the memory to see if it's a 500gb or 250gb or a 1tb...
  6. my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 play disc, isn'tsupposed to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 play disc, isn'tsupposed to be...: i was already able to install the game. but inserting the xbox 360 halo 4 PLAY disc to the xbox series x, I always get a message that it does not recognize it. The disc only has very minor...
  7. Halo Wars Xbox 360, My DLC is not showing in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Xbox 360, My DLC is not showing in-game: I downloaded "Historic Battle map pack" and "Strategic Options Pack" for Halo Wars and they don't appear anywhere in-game. What can I do? I searched every corner of the menu to see if it has to be...
  8. Why cant i run halo 3 disc (360) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i run halo 3 disc (360) on xbox one: Hello i have tried everything power cycle cleaning disc etc. But the problem still remains it can read other xbox 360 games but not the pristine halo 3 disc. Any ideas hot to fix this? Or is it...
  9. why my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 disc, it is not supposed to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my xbox series x does not recognize the xbox 360 halo 4 disc, it is not supposed to be...: When inserting the xbox 360 halo 4 disc to the xbox series x, I get a message that it does not recognize it and the disc is in perfect condition, it does not recognize either of the two discs....
  10. Halo Xbox 360 Disc games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Xbox 360 Disc games: I Do not understand why my Xbox 360 Disc games aren't launching, I have re-installed and updated the applications multiple times, bur whenever I go to launch the game, it just closes with no error...