Halo 4 XBL problems, please help!

Discus and support Halo 4 XBL problems, please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While playing Halo 4 (and only on halo 4) in matchmaking or campaign I will randomly get kicked off of XBox Live and can sign back in right after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConkerX343, Feb 18, 2014.

  1. ConkerX343
    ConkerX343 Guest

    Halo 4 XBL problems, please help!


    While playing Halo 4 (and only on halo 4) in matchmaking or campaign I will randomly get kicked off of XBox Live and can sign back in right after getting kicked off. My NAT says it's Open and have never had this issue before. But noticed that it
    only happens on Halo 4. Anyone had the same problem? How to fix?? Thanks.

    :)
     
    ConkerX343, Feb 18, 2014
    #1
  2. Aaleqz
    Aaleqz Guest
    14 Day Xbox Live Trial not working

    So my friend gave me a 14 day XBL trial which he got with Halo 4. I'm not sure if it only works with Halo 4, but I check my memberships, the 14 day trial is all greyed out. Please help, I'd really like to play online.
     
    Aaleqz, Feb 18, 2014
    #2
  3. Giullare7
    Giullare7 Guest
    urgent

    urgent ... and a few weeks that I have problems with the halo waypoint 4, please do something
     
    Giullare7, Feb 18, 2014
    #3
  4. Halo 4 XBL problems, please help!

    Sounds like an issue with your router.
     
    CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 19, 2014
    #4
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    Halo 4 XBL problems, please help!

    Sounds like an issue with your router.
  6. US Revenge Win User

    Bring "Red and Blue" together!

    honestly if they released halo 3 and reach free for XBL gold members it would probably help out halo 4 sales, there are some people who haven't played halo games and if free and they like it they will buy 4.. this is one of the reasons PSN+ is so successful.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

    Halo 4 disconnection problem. Please help!

  8. Gunner Goats Win User

    Halo 4 disconnection problem. Please help!

    Thanks so much Mister Fizzle, I did those steps and it works now! Have a nice day!
  9. MISTER AKEEM Win User

    Halo 4 disconnection problem. Please help!

    Hmm try resting your router.
Thema:

Halo 4 XBL problems, please help!

Loading...
  1. Halo 4 XBL problems, please help! - Similar Threads - Halo XBL problems

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  8. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  9. Disconnected from XBL when playing Halo Wars

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from XBL when playing Halo Wars: Every time I play a game of Halo Wars online with my brother, it kicks me from the game saying I've been disconnected from XBL. It can take between 5-30 minutes to get kicked off, but it happens...
  10. Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code: I had received a message with an activation code for 1 free month of XBL gold. The other day I logged on to redeem, and all inbox messages are missing, including the code. Are there any ways to...