Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems

Discus and support Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There's no real place to put this other than here, and hopefully I can get some kind of helpful response. I asked for help on the actual 343i forums,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IanTEddy, Oct 3, 2016.

1. IanTEddy
    IanTEddy Guest

There's no real place to put this other than here, and hopefully I can get some kind of helpful response. I asked for help on the actual 343i forums, and all I got was another user telling me it's all luck of the draw.

So as people know, Halo Waypoint offers several avatar awards for doing various tasks. One of those avatar awards involves unlocking all the Raider DSTT armor. The last one I need to unlock the last avatar award I need is the DSTT Helmet for playing 1000 games.
    I've played 1000 games and tried to put in the codes, but Waypoint won't recognize that. Does anyone here know how to fix this? Or at the very least, how to contact someone who can fix this?

As I said, I tried asking on the Halo Waypoint support forums and gotten no answer. The Halo site itself doesn't have any way of supporting a support ticket to have the studio look at the problem. So this is really the last place I can ask for help.

:)

IanTEddy, Oct 3, 2016
  2. RESTLESS 79
    RESTLESS 79 Guest
    "wake up John" award

all I can think of is:

update your waypoint

remember to look it up under the "halo 4" awards and not under Halo waypoint awards.

RESTLESS 79, Oct 3, 2016
  3. SammyGabryl
    SammyGabryl Guest
    Missing Avatar Awards. All Of Them.

I just noticed this and think it's worth mentioning; When I go to the awards tab it will still say that I have them unlocked. for example it will say Halo Waypoint 9 of 15 awards or Portal 2 4 of 8 awards but when I click on them it says "Your avatar awards
    appear here. Unlock awards by playing games."

SammyGabryl, Oct 3, 2016
  4. RESTLESS 79 Win User

"wake up John" award

all I can think of is:

update your waypoint

remember to look it up under the "halo 4" awards and not under Halo waypoint awards.
  5. SammyGabryl Win User

Missing Avatar Awards. All Of Them.

I just noticed this and think it's worth mentioning; When I go to the awards tab it will still say that I have them unlocked. for example it will say Halo Waypoint 9 of 15 awards or Portal 2 4 of 8 awards but when I click on them it says "Your avatar awards
    appear here. Unlock awards by playing games."
  6. Re-F5171C73-A8B1-4DD Win User

Halo Waypoint award for Halo Reach?

The monitor award is for using halo waypoint. The avatar item that you get with the halo reach limited edition is the falcon prop. To get it you should either restart halo waypoint or try to find the item in your download history. Go to
    https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Download/History and find the Falcon avatar prop and add it to your Queue. When you sign in it should download it right away.
  7. noboundz Win User

Halo odst help

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

Back when Bungie controlled the Halo series there were 7 unlockable avatar awards that were obtainable from Waypoint if certain achievements were met.I think OP is referring to one that required 200,000 pts scored in a firefight map on ODST in 4 player CO-OP.I
    once tried it by myself.After 3 hours I was at 130,000 pts and gave up due to exhaustion.Also new copies of Reach contained codes for in game recon helmets.There may be some of them still out there.

[/quote]

Well, perhaps he was referring to avatar awards, though I'd think it more likely he means Halo 3's in game recon armor. We may never know...

-

You may also unluck recon in Reach normally (without Waypoint), it simply won't have the upper attachment that came with the code.
  8. GoBeyondDeath Win User

Has anyone else lost all their Avatar Awards?

Yeah Halo 4 did weird things to my avatar awards.

Not checked to see if they've returned yet.
Thema:

1. Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems - Similar Threads - Halo Waypoint Avatar

2. http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    http error 500 when attempting to log into halo support / halo waypoint: i have attempted this several times over the course of a year. i log into halo support by entering my email and password and then im immediately hit with "this page isnt working,...
  3. (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue): I attempted to contact multiple official Halo social media pages first to bafflingly get banned without a word from their page and even banished from an entire social media platform for reporting...
  4. How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...: I recently had my account falsely permanently suspended from Halo Waypoint without any warnings, or being told/ shown what I did that warranted a zero warning ban. The reason for my ban was a...
  5. How do I sign into Halo Waypoint app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into Halo Waypoint app?: When I open the Halo Waypoint app on iPad, there is no place to login. When I click on Profile, it gives a static page with the comment “Connect to your Xbox Live gamertag by logging into your...
  6. Unable to sign into halo waypoint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into halo waypoint: Hello, I've been trying to sign into Halo waypoint to claim some twitch drops I've collected. However, each time I try to sign in, all I get is a white screen with the words "INTERNAL SERVER...
  7. Mod abuse in an online forum (Halo Waypoint)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mod abuse in an online forum (Halo Waypoint): Is there anything that can be done when mod abuse is a problem on a Windows affiliated community forum? I just received this message without any context or information as to what post caused this...
  8. Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo waypoint sign in problem "Internal Server Error" HTTP ERROR 500: Hello, I have been having problems for a long time to be able to link or start a session from halo waypoint, when I start session I get: "Internal Server Error" and the error seems to be the HTTP...
  9. Forgot or never created an Email assocatied to my Xbox/Halo Waypoint account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot or never created an Email assocatied to my Xbox/Halo Waypoint account: Hiya, I logged out of my account on Halo Infinite on PC then when I tried to log back in it asked for my Email rather than my gamertag. I thought when I created my account it wasn't connected to...
  10. Halo Waypoint not giving me Avatar Awards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Waypoint not giving me Avatar Awards: I've completed both requirements to get the ODST avatar armor. I haven't gotten the awards yet. I used the support page and didn't get much help. Anyone know what's up with this?...