Halo 4 War Games Pass Not Working

Discus and support Halo 4 War Games Pass Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the War Games pass on the Halo 4 marketplace, but it isn't working. When I enter in a custom game lobby by MYSELF the game will not load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KillerGypsyFish, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Halo 4 War Games Pass Not Working

I just bought the War Games pass on the Halo 4 marketplace, but it isn't working. When I enter in a custom game lobby by MYSELF the game will not load the DLC, and it says that "Players failed to load content. A player may be missing downloadable content."
    I have checked my purchase history and it's there. I deleted all of the DLC and re-installed it, and it didn't work. I found a general post about all DLC that said to delete all of the content and the system cashe, restart, and re-install, but still that didn't
    work. Can someone please help me with this?

:)

KillerGypsyFish, Jan 2, 2014
  2. halo 4 map pass

my halo 4 map pass is not working online but i can use it when im playing localy 1229957192

AgentSilverXXX, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack

Awesome yet another problem with Halo 4! First the email codes, now the map pack pass not working. I can't wait to see whats next from 343i!

Deviant Drag0n, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Maces006 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Game Pass not working as Play Anywhere

You have to purchase the digital game for it to be play any where. It does not work with game pass as you are only renting the game.
    That is not true as I can play Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War 4, ReCore and Halo Wars 2 on PC with the Xbox Game Pass. Halo Wars Definitive Edition is the only Play Anywhere title which does not seems to work under Game Pass.
  5. Maces006 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Game Pass not working as Play Anywhere

PlayAnywhere only works when you buy a game as a digital purchase. I think Game Pass games are not PlayAnywhere as you have not purchase the game individually. Can someone validate this?
    I can already validate this as I can play Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War 4, ReCore, Sea of Thieves and Halo Wars 2 on PC with the Xbox Game Pass. Halo Wars Definitive Edition seems to be the only play anywhere titles that doesn't appear to be working however.
  6. TRUE MOTU Win User

Unable to Validate?

I have the war pass I purchased the war pass at the midnight but in the game store of halo 4 they charge me if I try to buy it there
  7. son of street Win User

No puedo Jugar el nuevo paquete de mapas Carmesí de Halo 4!

Yo tengo la consola edición Halo 4, lo del war games season pass también aplica para mi?

Translation:

I have the console Edition Halo 4, the war games season pass also applies to my?
  8. CC Runner 2009 Win User

Everytime I download something from my Download history I always get "Can't Download _____" (New xbox)

Update: I am able to download more recent things like the Halo 4 war games pass, but older things won't always work. Why is that?
Thema:

Halo 4 War Games Pass Not Working

1. Halo 4 War Games Pass Not Working - Similar Threads - Halo War Games

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  4. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  5. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  6. How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass: I cannot complete the download and install for Halo Wars 2. It is stuck at last 40mb for some reason. New game pass owner and I've come across mostly problems. Please help. I already closed xbox...
  7. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  8. I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game: No he obtenido mi pack de voces de guerra para el juego de halo 5 Ah pasado ya tiempo desde que ví el torneo de HaloWC y nada Es algo molesto [Translation] I haven't gotten my war voice pack...
  9. can't download halo spartan and war game packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download halo spartan and war game packs: Hello I just bought and installed Halo 4 with xbox live. Now I try to open "war game" mode or "spartan ops" and all I get is an error message saying it can connect to xbox live when it tries to...
  10. Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game: Hi - Has anyone had the problem with HALO 4 WAR Games custom games where the it get stuck at preparing game and is saying loading 0% continuously? I've re-installed the multiplayer disc 2,...