Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game

Discus and support Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - Has anyone had the problem with HALO 4 WAR Games custom games where the it get stuck at preparing game and is saying loading 0% continuously?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Human Echo, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game

Hi - Has anyone had the problem with HALO 4 WAR Games custom games where the it get stuck at preparing game and is saying loading 0% continuously? I've re-installed the multiplayer disc 2, re-installed my xbox live gamer profile and I've deleted all but
    one of the custom game boards created in forge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

The Human Echo, Jun 16, 2014
  2. l Hoax l
    l Hoax l Guest
    l Hoax l, Jun 16, 2014
  3. Masterchied
    Masterchied Guest
    Halo war games not loading.

I have already tried my disk on another console and it worked fine. My friend brought around his disk and tried the disk in my console and my problem happened again. My connection is good and my Halo 4 NAT setting is open and is on Xbox Live.

Masterchied, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game

Yeah, I've had the same problem.

AppointedBean81, Jun 16, 2014
  5. JP27NINO
    JP27NINO Guest
    Same here but only with the season pass

JP27NINO, Jun 16, 2014
  6. I need to know how to save a Custom War Game.

AppointedBean81, Nov 1, 2018
  7. AppointedBean81 Win User

I need to know how to save a Custom War Game.
  8. JP27NINO Win User

Same here but only with the season pass
  9. AppointedBean81 Win User

Yeah, I've had the same problem.
  10. Duo Vandal Win User

Halo 4 Map Pass Concern

When you get the DLC maps a simple way to get them to load on other profiles is to start up your profile that you have downloaded the maps on and load a custom game on that map. Play it for a second and end the game, then in that same lobby switch profiles
    it should keep the DLC active. Worked in Halo 3 not sure if it will in Halo 4.
  11. Major Angry Win User

How many Games? on the Launch of the 720??

Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Forza 6, Fable 4 and a load of Kinect junk.
Thema:

1. Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game - Similar Threads - Halo WAR Games

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Halo wars series x edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars series x edition issues: If i download the ultimate version of halo wars 2 i get no character voices when playing but if i download the standard edition everything work plez help f475a895-5b11-451a-8f30-e286f8ade9a6
  4. How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?: On logging in to the game, the DLC simply acts like it hasn't been purchased, and directs to the store for purchase. I have opened the complete edition, not the standard....
  5. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  6. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  7. How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass: I cannot complete the download and install for Halo Wars 2. It is stuck at last 40mb for some reason. New game pass owner and I've come across mostly problems. Please help. I already closed xbox...
  8. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  9. I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game: No he obtenido mi pack de voces de guerra para el juego de halo 5 Ah pasado ya tiempo desde que ví el torneo de HaloWC y nada Es algo molesto [Translation] I haven't gotten my war voice pack...
  10. can't download halo spartan and war game packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download halo spartan and war game packs: Hello I just bought and installed Halo 4 with xbox live. Now I try to open "war game" mode or "spartan ops" and all I get is an error message saying it can connect to xbox live when it tries to...