Halo 4 super loud??

Discus and support Halo 4 super loud?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i play halo 4 it makes a wierd rumbling/buzzing sound and is exceptionally louder than any of my other games. If anyone has any ideas as to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EndlessBegining, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. Halo 4 super loud??


    Whenever i play halo 4 it makes a wierd rumbling/buzzing sound and is exceptionally louder than any of my other games. If anyone has any ideas as to how i can make it not as loud or if you've been experiencing the same thing please let me know. i would
    really appreciate it.

    :)
     
    EndlessBegining, Jan 11, 2014
    #1
  2. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    Will you play Reach after Halo 4 comes out?

    SUPER BUMP. I'm still playing Reach, way better than Halo 4.
     
    Pure Ratchet, Jan 11, 2014
    #2
  3. 2012 What you looking most forward too ?

    Sonic 4 Episode 2.

    Halo 4?

    Bioshock Infinite.

    An announcement and new info on Super Smash Bros 4.

    Wii U.

    That's about it.
     
    SpeedyBlueDude, Jan 11, 2014
    #3
  4. Halo 4 super loud??

    Try adjusting the volume via halo 4 settings menu.
     
    Fatal Stigma x, Feb 15, 2014
    #4
  5. Fatal Stigma x Win User

    Halo 4 super loud??

    Try adjusting the volume via halo 4 settings menu.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

    *NEW* Halo 4 Clip- CTF on Exile

    The Pistol in Halo 4 is a 7 shot weapon. It will not be super strong.
  7. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Xbox hardware

    What sort of sound are you getting? Just a super loud fan sound, or does it sound like the fan is hitting something? I get a super loud fan on my Xbox One X, but never anything more than that.
  8. Pure Ratchet Win User

    Will you play Reach after Halo 4 comes out?

    SUPER BUMP. I'm still playing Reach, way better than Halo 4.
  9. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    2012 What you looking most forward too ?

    Sonic 4 Episode 2.

    Halo 4?

    Bioshock Infinite.

    An announcement and new info on Super Smash Bros 4.

    Wii U.

    That's about it.
Thema:

Halo 4 super loud??

Loading...
  1. Halo 4 super loud?? - Similar Threads - Halo super loud

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  8. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  9. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  10. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....