Halo 4 settings not saving
Discus and support Halo 4 settings not saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a copy of halo 4 (used) and when I change game settings such as setting subtitles to on and increasing sensitivity or brightness,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SymphonyofMinds, Jan 26, 2014.
Thema:
Halo 4 settings not saving
Loading...
-
Halo 4 settings not saving - Similar Threads - Halo settings saving
-
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Halo Infinite Offline Privacy Setting Error
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Infinite Offline Privacy Setting Error: I cannot sign in and play halo infinite currently on one of my accounts. I play on PC and I have tried updating the online privacy settings multiple times. It is not a child account. I also... -
Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions
in XBoX on ConsolesHalo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even... -
How do I have settings to allow my child to play halo 5 online multiplayer.
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I have settings to allow my child to play halo 5 online multiplayer.: I've allowed access in the settings for everything on the child's account. However when playing Halo 5 and going to the custom browser option no maps or games show up and they can't play any... -
Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?: Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default. Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu, settings get reset. It also makes my... -
Halo 5 promotional REQ pack with armor set
in XBoX Sales and PromoHalo 5 promotional REQ pack with armor set: I received a message from Xbox live that said "thanks for playing Halo 5 Guardians. You have earned a promotional REQ Pack including the Teishen Raikou armor set! Redeem on Xbox One or... -
how do I set up Master Chief Halo for slit screen
in XBoX Games and Appshow do I set up Master Chief Halo for slit screen: I cannot seem to get a split screen on Master Chief Collection so we can play together 537e3695-9598-40c8-b22b-1bdd4da5f722