Halo 4 Pricing on Steam
Discus and support Halo 4 Pricing on Steam in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As a long time fan of Halo,I bought all games in the MCC Pc up to Halo 4..They were usually 9.99 (euro),except for ODST which was 4.99(euro) So,Up... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JosephMelia1, Nov 10, 2020.
Thema:
Halo 4 Pricing on Steam
Loading...
-
Halo 4 Pricing on Steam - Similar Threads - Halo Pricing Steam
-
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Halo Reach Price
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Reach Price: Hello Xbox community, I have a question and you may or may not be able to answer it for me. Anyways, I am curious as to why halo reach (a ten year old video game) is priced at $20+ tax? If I could... -
Halo reach price (Br region)
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo reach price (Br region): On brazil the price listed for the halo:reach expansion on xbox is the same of the mcc bundle (mcc + odst + REACH). Is this a error on princing or this is intentional (It's not a bug, it's a... -
Halo 5 Guardians at this Price..
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo 5 Guardians at this Price..: 22 Pounds for Halo 5 in Amazon. Looking for a shooter that is decent and at that price i am so tempted but the Price drop has got me a'bit worried if its any good. I only play Online so that's... -
HALO MCC price drop question
in XBoX Games and AppsHALO MCC price drop question: I bought halo mcc on launch day and have been extremely upset with the issues that prevent me from playing. I read just now that on 2/18/15 Halo MCC will be 60% off. Since I have not been able to... -
Halo 5 Guardians price is to high?
in XBoX on ConsolesHalo 5 Guardians price is to high?: Halo 5 is £70-£80 on the Xbox live Marketplace but on Amazon its £40, why is the price so high when the cheaper alterative has the same content? fb94bca8-3c07-4c90-841a-93105538c733 -
Incorrect price showing for Halo: Spartan ****
in XBoX on ConsolesIncorrect price showing for Halo: Spartan ****: According to waypoint, anyone that purchased the Windows 8 or windows mobile version of Halo: Spartan **** before December 15, 2013 should be able to purchase the 360 and One versions of the game...