Halo 4 not Back Compat?!
Discus and support Halo 4 not Back Compat?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Halo 4 from my local gaming store threw in disc 1 and I get the notification that It's not backwarrds compatible even after checking the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JunkyardCat777, Nov 11, 2017.
Thema:
Halo 4 not Back Compat?!
Loading...
-
Halo 4 not Back Compat?! - Similar Threads - Halo Compat
-
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode
in XboX InsidersBug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by... -
Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a... -
Why is Halo CE and Halo 2 not compatible with the Xbox One, X|S?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is Halo CE and Halo 2 not compatible with the Xbox One, X|S?: Why are Halo CE and Halo 2, in their original states and the very reason why Xbox is where it is today, not backwards compatible with the Xbox One and the X|S? Yeah, there's the Master Chief... -
Halo Master Chief Collectionnot compatible with 64-bit system
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Master Chief Collectionnot compatible with 64-bit system: Bought Halo MCC but can't play as it's an 'unsupported 16-bit application' and is not compatible with a 64-bit version of Windows. Apparently Microsoft has known about this issue for some time.... -
Halo Reach isn't downloading on my Xbox One even though its a back compat. game
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo Reach isn't downloading on my Xbox One even though its a back compat. game: My Xbox One is saying that my Halo Reach Xbox 360 game is not playable, even though the forums says it's a backwards compatible game. f6be6862-40e0-41c7-84e3-17a9978b7a33 -
Can't play multiplayer in halo 3 back compat!
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't play multiplayer in halo 3 back compat!: My profile doesn't have gold buy my brother's does and his is the home xbox. I am signed into his as well as mine. I can play other online games but for what ever reason when I try to play...