Halo 4 gamer tag saying my status is not joinable
Discus and support Halo 4 gamer tag saying my status is not joinable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wht does ny gamer tag say im not joinable? 648e8827-aa1f-42f3-82e2-6449aac1058a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lord maq, Jan 20, 2014.
Thema:
Halo 4 gamer tag saying my status is not joinable
Loading...
-
Halo 4 gamer tag saying my status is not joinable - Similar Threads - Halo gamer tag
-
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
How do I find my old halo 3 content without remembering any of my info except my old gamer...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I find my old halo 3 content without remembering any of my info except my old gamer...: Is it possible to find my old halo 3 content with only my old gamer tag I dont have any other information or a xbox 360 657e2b38-6134-446c-9fd1-2d3e280c6938 -
Halo Infinite Gamer Tag...
in XBoX AccessibilityHalo Infinite Gamer Tag...: So I have to log into Microsoft to get into Halo Infinite (Im on PC).. I have these numbers at the end of my gamer tag and I thought I (along with everyone else) would be forced to keep these... -
Halo 3 on xbox one with xbox live gold -- how do I 'choose a valid gamer profile'?
in XBoX on ConsolesHalo 3 on xbox one with xbox live gold -- how do I 'choose a valid gamer profile'?: I have the Halo 3 disc in my Xbox One I have xbox live gold and am signed in I'm in matchmaking when I try to sign into my profile it says... 'not allowed' -- 'some gamer profiles do not have... -
If you are a active Halo 5 Gamer then Rebellion Gaming is the place for you.
in XBoX Games and AppsIf you are a active Halo 5 Gamer then Rebellion Gaming is the place for you.: Us we brought the greatest, and we hold strong. A community of gamers to form as a unit known asRebellion Gaming. Our purpose to provide a structure so that no matter if you create maps grind... -
x1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan
in XBoX Games and Appsx1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan: Hi, I am a 26 year old with some down time right now looking to join a clan. I don't see much out there right now. Looking for active members on multiple games with a ranking system and events.... -
Halo: The Master Chief Collection 4,000 Gamer score Question
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo: The Master Chief Collection 4,000 Gamer score Question: Will we get the Achievements of beating all of the Halo games on Legendary? Like example Halo 4 Legendary alone? Are we unlocking every single Achievement for each of the four Halo games?...