Halo 3 Custom games

Discus and support Halo 3 Custom games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people to play some custom games on halo 3,and by the way other two free map packs on the market for h3 I'm sure most knew that,hoping to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackLightBones, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Halo 3 Custom games

Looking for people to play some custom games on halo 3,and by the way other two free map packs on the market for h3 I'm sure most knew that,hoping to play some of those maps too,add me as a friend my gamertag is

:)

BlackLightBones, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Hucbalaht
    Hucbalaht Guest
    Halo 3 Custom games

Playing Halo 3 custom games. We have up to 10 to 11 people always on for Halo 3 Custom games. Add me if interested (Must have a mic) ()

Hucbalaht, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

When this comes out.... Friend me. I want custom games on halo 2 - 3. Halo 4 was impossible to find custom games for anyway

IgotTSondabrain, Jan 11, 2014
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

When this comes out.... Friend me. I want custom games on halo 2 - 3. Halo 4 was impossible to find custom games for anyway
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

People are glitching this game already.

i miss playing custom games on halo 3. no one among my friends list plays custom games anymore on it
  6. matthewiag Win User

HALO MCC ONLINE CUSTOM GAMES!!

Yeh Halo 3 Custom Games back in the days were great :)
  7. Beanabum16 Win User

Halo 3 custom games!!!

i'd love to play some custom games, but the MCC is still broken at this point and won't let me join games. Think i'll wait until 343 fixes the game.
    Hey! Are you down to do some campaign missions? I haven't done any of them yet and want to complete them on legendary mode. Let me know!!
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Halo 3 custom games!!!

i'd love to play some custom games, but the MCC is still broken at this point and won't let me join games. Think i'll wait until 343 fixes the game.
Thema:

Halo 3 Custom games

1. Halo 3 Custom games - Similar Threads - Halo Custom games

2. Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 custom game w/ two consoles same house.: I have two Xbox consoles one with live, the other a free account. How can I play a custom game together with my son. In halo wars 1 we would system link my old 360 to the Xbox one and with two...
  3. Halo TV Show Custom Controller Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo TV Show Custom Controller Sweepstakes: hi y'all, i'm trying to enter the sweepstakes to win the halo tv series controller and even though i have registered and downloaded/launched/signed into the paramount plus app, it won't seem to...
  4. Can't change privacy settings, can't play Halo custom games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings, can't play Halo custom games.: I am unable to play any custom games in Halo, have checked in MCC and Infinite with neither working. When I try to access me Xbox settings I am redirected to the support page that says "Why can't...
  5. Halo Infinite Custom Game issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Custom Game issue: So I just downloaded the halo infinite multiplayer to play with my friends, and we were gonna hop into a custom match, but it keeps coming up with the issue "A fireteam member's online safety...
  6. Custom browser for other halo titles in the mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom browser for other halo titles in the mcc: When halo mcc added custum browser a few days ago, I thought you would be able to do custum browsing for all the halo titles in the mcc, but as of now, it's only for halo reach. Will there be...
  7. Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc: I cant play custom games i dont know why. This is my moms account and we tried turning the settings on my account but it doesent work, doesent it work because im a certain age? Please help i...
  8. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  9. Halo 2 custom game classic mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 custom game classic mode: At launch tonight i doing halo 2 classic maps and mode add me and send me a message please its open to anyone 96dfe3f0-2fd8-41d5-9b3b-4e3a7ddec0eb
  10. Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 WAR Games Custom Game not loading, only loading game: Hi - Has anyone had the problem with HALO 4 WAR Games custom games where the it get stuck at preparing game and is saying loading 0% continuously? I've re-installed the multiplayer disc 2,...