Halo 2 NOT working on xbox 360

Discus and support Halo 2 NOT working on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NTCS: Yes, that's my region, which is located on my halo 2 case Has is ever worked before: no I just bought it on ebay and received it on 1/11/14... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InceptSean, Jan 11, 2014.

1. InceptSean
    InceptSean Guest

NTCS: Yes, that's my region, which is located on my halo 2 case Has is ever worked before: no I just bought it on ebay and received it on 1/11/14 Scratches: Very few Error Code: 01 08 00 (open tray error) Do other games work: Yes, but their xbox 360 Have
    I tried other original xbox games: no Do I have other original xbox games to try: no Is it a Microsoft HDD: yes 120gb EXTERNAL Version of the xbox: old fat white one with external HDD Is Halo 2 on the backward compatibility list: Yes Have I updated: Yes, I
    am connected to xbox live all of the time. Have I tried it without external HDD: Yes, still doesn't work

:)

InceptSean, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Halo 2

Can I play Xbox Halo 2 on Xbox 360?

THOMASDICKENSHEETS, Jan 11, 2014
  3. NDIrishFan71
    NDIrishFan71 Guest
    Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 2 Anniversary, and The Master Chief Collection

I just hope they release Halo 2 anniversary on Xbox 360 as well so I can complete my Halo 360 collection. I am not interested in Xbox One yet and still like my 360 so please Microsoft release Halo 2 anniversary on the 360 thank you.

NDIrishFan71, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Did your hard drive come with your console or was it purchased separately? If it was purchased separately was it purchased brand new from a retailer or from a third party company like ebay?

If the hard drive was purchased from somewhere like ebay, then it's most likely a knock-off and won't work with original Xbox games.

Smwutches, Jan 11, 2014
  5. THOMASDICKENSHEETS Win User

Halo 2

Can I play Xbox Halo 2 on Xbox 360?
  6. KayotikMunky Win User

whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

Xbox: Halo 2

Xbox 360: Modern Warfare

Xbox One: Halo: MCC
  7. Fos Win User

whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

Xbox - Halo 2

Xbox 360 - Halo ODST

Xbox One - Witcher 3
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox 1 without A Halo release was a bad idea...

I am not a Halo fan but what Halo game launched with the 360? Halo 2 launched on xbox a year prior to 360 and Halo 3 launched in 07.
  9. THOMASDICKENSHEETS Win User

Halo 2

Why there no Halo 2 for Xbox 360?
Thema:

1. Halo 2 NOT working on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Halo working 360

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  4. Halo Infinite switching equipment does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite switching equipment does not work: In Halo Infinite campaign switching granades or equipment does not work. When I press left or right D-pad the selection menu for equipment or granades appears but the second press for selecting...
  5. Why is my halo infinite game not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my halo infinite game not working?: My Halo Infinite game started downloading like a new game. When the upload finished, i cant play the game. It allows me to enter the game but I cant go past the menu....
  6. HALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO INFINITE DON'T WORK AFTER SEASON 5 UPDATE: PC specs: Rx 6700 XT 12gb 32GB Ram Ryzen 7 3700x Windows 11 Pro Halo will crash almost instantly loading into a game, when I have settings at lowest the game manages to run 1 match, but that...
  7. Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Strike and Halo Spartan Assault on Steam don't work on Windows 11: When they came out they worked fine, but now when I launch either game on Steam I get a black screen and the game locks up. I have a good system, Ryzen 7 5800X and RTX 4070 with 16gb of RAM, games...
  8. XBOX 360 SLIM US HALO 4 EDITION WORK IN OTHER COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 SLIM US HALO 4 EDITION WORK IN OTHER COUNTRY: hi Im from san diego..hope someone help me.,i have xbox 360 slim..i plan to give it to my cousin in philppines..my console work in their country or not..thanks in advance.....
  9. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  10. Will the Xbox One Headset adapter work with the Xbox 360 Halo 4 heahphone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox One Headset adapter work with the Xbox 360 Halo 4 heahphone?: Will the Xbox One Headset adapter work with the Xbox 360 Halo 4 heahphone? 9939687e-72bf-49f7-8ca7-0cb14761e793