halo 2 for xbox one.

Discus and support halo 2 for xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Saw a rumor about the possibility of halo 2 coming to Xbox one, like halo one did for the 360. here's a Link. Halo 2 Anniversary Rumoured For Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutlawFirebird, Jan 30, 2014.

  1. halo 2 for xbox one.

    OutlawFirebird, Jan 30, 2014
    #1
  2. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Microsoft Xbox One Software Support

    Not really a fan of Halo. Really loved Fable 1 & 2, pgr3 & 4 and the first 2 gears games.
     
    addyb, Jan 30, 2014
    #2
  3. Do you think a HALO 2 HD remake will be announced at E3?

    Halo 5 for Xbox One

    Halo 2: Anniversary Edition for Xbox 360

    ...

    That way everybody who owns an Xbox can enjoy another Halo experience this year.
     
    Reedickyoulus, Jan 30, 2014
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    halo 2 for xbox one.

    Daft Badger, Jan 30, 2014
    #4
  5. KayotikMunky Win User

    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

    Xbox: Halo 2

    Xbox 360: Modern Warfare

    Xbox One: Halo: MCC
  6. Fos Win User

    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

    Xbox - Halo 2

    Xbox 360 - Halo ODST

    Xbox One - Witcher 3
  7. Epic Louie Win User

    More evidence points to Halo 2 anniversary edition

    Halo Wars and Halo 2 are the only Halo titles I've never played. I wouldn't mind playing an HD remake of Halo 2 if it came to the Xbox One.
  8. Lloydy25 Win User

    The rumour will is spinning

  9. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    What are you guys excited about seeing at E3 2016?

    i'd like to see an announcement about a new xbox, halo 6, halo wars 2 and backwards compatibility for mass effect 2 and 3 for the xbox one. that's it
Thema:

halo 2 for xbox one.

Loading...
  1. halo 2 for xbox one. - Similar Threads - halo

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  8. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  9. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  10. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....