halo 2 achievements

Discus and support halo 2 achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed the game in legendary and don’t have the achievements to reflect that cbb45bbc-dfcb-4ef8-90d6-98f8f5c964f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arridix, Sep 26, 2017.

  1. Arridix
    Arridix Guest

    halo 2 achievements


    I have completed the game in legendary and don’t have the achievements to reflect that

    :)
     
    Arridix, Sep 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    You think achievements list H2A be base on the GFWL version of the game with couple added achievements?

    There a GFWL version of HALO 2. And it has achievements on it. HALO 2 had achievements since 2007.
     
    Dakrkplayer2, Sep 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Halo 2 problem

    im peeved right now. I have beat every level of every campaign on legendary and have the achievements for halo 1, 3, and 4. NOT 2! I have the achievements for beating every level of halo 2 but not the achievement itself saying i beat halo 2! Im going for
    the legend achievement BUT I CANT GET IT BECAUSE I HAVENT "COMPLETED" A LEVEL OF HALO 2!!! This is really annoying because i think theres nothing i can do about it
     
    Cool Kid Kermit, Sep 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Arridix
    Arridix Guest

    halo 2 achievements

    also it was unlocked around July 2015
     
    Arridix, Sep 26, 2017
    #4
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    You think achievements list H2A be base on the GFWL version of the game with couple added achievements?

    There a GFWL version of HALO 2. And it has achievements on it. HALO 2 had achievements since 2007.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Microsoft! We want Halo 2 servers back up for a greater gaming experience!

    ^ or achievements. Don't forget achievements. Becoues that what some will do. Like me. Becoues I love achievements. Only way to PLAY HALO 2 of as now. Is the PC version. But it be cool the made a HD remake of HALO 2. And have the same achievements as the
    PC version with it onwed multiplayer. Becoues what ever they going to do with HALO 4 for multiplayer will ruined the game. Becoues they are diffrent from each others. And I might finally get that scarb gun achievement. It on hard achievement to get. And that
    the fact.
  7. Rouble Win User

    Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

    2 achievements waiting to unlock

    Pillar of Autumn

    Halo CE: Complete Halo

    Both are on Done! Unlocking
  8. OMG its BillyB Win User

    Halo : The Master Chief Collection Monopolized Achievement Not Unlocking And we've done all troubleshooting steps and we've tried everything possible and it still hasn't unlocked. Please Help !

    Halo : The Master Chief Collection

    Achievement - Monopolized 30G - Halo 2 : Complete all Halo 2 missions on legendary in under 3 hours

    The following people are the ones who haven't been given the achievment - PLUTO7777777

    JoinedDread2

    Please email me at - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  9. BradCSB Win User

    Halo 2 (PC)

Thema:

halo 2 achievements

Loading...
  1. halo 2 achievements - Similar Threads - halo achievements

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  6. I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...: Yo I got a halo idea for the MCC it's an achievement idea check it out it's a pretty cool idea. e83d9de8-d92c-4635-a6be-14e80a3e65dc
  7. Achievements Not Unlocking After Completing Missions in Halo Infinite

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Not Unlocking After Completing Missions in Halo Infinite: Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with Halo Infinite where my achievements aren't unlocking after I've completed certain missions. I recently finished the \"Battle for Zeta Ring\" mission but...
  8. How to unlock achievements on halo 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievements on halo 5: I’ve already finish playing the game mode on legendary but didn’t get my three achievements ( heroes rise, forging a legend, and lone wolf) I don’t know where else or what else to do but I just...
  9. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...
  10. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...