halo 2 achievements

Discus and support halo 2 achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed the game in legendary and don’t have the achievements to reflect that cbb45bbc-dfcb-4ef8-90d6-98f8f5c964f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arridix, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Arridix
    Arridix Guest

halo 2 achievements

I have completed the game in legendary and don’t have the achievements to reflect that

:)

Arridix, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    You think achievements list H2A be base on the GFWL version of the game with couple added achievements?

There a GFWL version of HALO 2. And it has achievements on it. HALO 2 had achievements since 2007.

Dakrkplayer2, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Halo 2 problem

im peeved right now. I have beat every level of every campaign on legendary and have the achievements for halo 1, 3, and 4. NOT 2! I have the achievements for beating every level of halo 2 but not the achievement itself saying i beat halo 2! Im going for
    the legend achievement BUT I CANT GET IT BECAUSE I HAVENT "COMPLETED" A LEVEL OF HALO 2!!! This is really annoying because i think theres nothing i can do about it

Cool Kid Kermit, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Arridix
    Arridix Guest

halo 2 achievements

also it was unlocked around July 2015

Arridix, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You think achievements list H2A be base on the GFWL version of the game with couple added achievements?

There a GFWL version of HALO 2. And it has achievements on it. HALO 2 had achievements since 2007.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Microsoft! We want Halo 2 servers back up for a greater gaming experience!

^ or achievements. Don't forget achievements. Becoues that what some will do. Like me. Becoues I love achievements. Only way to PLAY HALO 2 of as now. Is the PC version. But it be cool the made a HD remake of HALO 2. And have the same achievements as the
    PC version with it onwed multiplayer. Becoues what ever they going to do with HALO 4 for multiplayer will ruined the game. Becoues they are diffrent from each others. And I might finally get that scarb gun achievement. It on hard achievement to get. And that
    the fact.
  7. Rouble Win User

Halo: Master Chief Collection Achievement Done and Unlocking...

2 achievements waiting to unlock

Pillar of Autumn

Halo CE: Complete Halo

Both are on Done! Unlocking
  8. OMG its BillyB Win User

Halo : The Master Chief Collection Monopolized Achievement Not Unlocking And we've done all troubleshooting steps and we've tried everything possible and it still hasn't unlocked. Please Help !

Halo : The Master Chief Collection

Achievement - Monopolized 30G - Halo 2 : Complete all Halo 2 missions on legendary in under 3 hours

The following people are the ones who haven't been given the achievment - PLUTO7777777

JoinedDread2

Please email me at - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  9. BradCSB Win User

Halo 2 (PC)

Thema:

halo 2 achievements

1. halo 2 achievements - Similar Threads - halo achievements

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo 5 edition Xbox One won't turn on: The Xbox makes the startup sound when I press the button, but cuts out halfway through the sound and continues after. I already tried another power supply and it didn't help. I made a video on my...
  7. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  8. How to unlock achievements on halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievements on halo 5: I’ve already finish playing the game mode on legendary but didn’t get my three achievements ( heroes rise, forging a legend, and lone wolf) I don’t know where else or what else to do but I just...
  9. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...
  10. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking: I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown...