Half Logitech steering wheel not responding to force feedback

Discus and support Half Logitech steering wheel not responding to force feedback in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My G920 wheel has the force feedback not responding when you turn the wheel right the force feed back is not applying the force feedback what should I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cooper Sansom, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Half Logitech steering wheel not responding to force feedback

My G920 wheel has the force feedback not responding when you turn the wheel right the force feed back is not applying the force feedback what should I do to fix this

:)

Cooper Sansom, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Cooper Sansom Win User

So is it with the connection
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cooper, in recent weeks we have received similar reports about connectivity issues of the G920 steering wheel, but we still have no official information.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. guile_mrd Win User

Logitech Force Feedback Steering Wheels

unfortunately it's not compatible with Xbox 360.
  5. Arminator Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

XBox controller vibration when using steering wheel

You can't as far as I know.

The vibration in a controller is done by little metal wheel type things in the controller itself & force feedback on steering wheels is something similar.

If your wheel has no force feedback then it doesn't have the things in the wheel to make it vibrate so you wont be able to make it vibrate i'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Half Logitech steering wheel not responding to force feedback - Similar Threads - Half Logitech steering

2. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  3. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  4. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  5. My personal Twitch Video in side by side half 32 not playable on Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    My personal Twitch Video in side by side half 32 not playable on Xbox One S: Last night I tried an experimental video by putting it in 3D side by side half. The resulting picture is a 16x9 picture, however when I tried to watch it today on my own twitch Channel I couldn't...
  6. My screen is split in 2 and the bottom half has shifted across the screen. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is split in 2 and the bottom half has shifted across the screen. What do I do?: Xbox was working fine, i turned it on and the screen split in 2 with the bottom having shifted horizontally. I have tried restarting the Xbox and plugging in new cables. Issue still remains. What...
  7. Screen Bottom half shifted across horizontally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Bottom half shifted across horizontally: [img] Xbox has been working fine, today I turned it on and the bottom half was shifted across horizontally. I've found if in Settings, General, TV Display Options, video fidelity and overscan, I...
  8. On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...: [img] Here is a picture. It happens with Far Cry and PuBG. Fortnite and other games work fine. abbf130c-cf13-4c1d-9e41-e0e5f7e4c654
  9. SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!

in XboX Insiders
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!: Great deal on Amazon today submitted by /u/ComfortabeAge [link] [comments]
  10. My battlepass has locked half way through help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My battlepass has locked half way through help me please: My battlepass has locked half way through in COD help please c382bf76-5208-4468-a7c8-202a8e4076a1