Hades cloud save

Discus and support Hades cloud save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Hades on the Xbox pc app using game pass. When I launch the game with internet, my saves are gone. But offline they are still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavinoB, Mar 28, 2022.

  1. DavinoB
    DavinoB Guest

    Hades cloud save


    I have been playing Hades on the Xbox pc app using game pass. When I launch the game with internet, my saves are gone. But offline they are still there. Is there anyway to force the cloud save to not work on a game?

    :)
     
    DavinoB, Mar 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Hades cloud save

    Hi DavinoB, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    I apologize but there is no option to disable cloud saves, as long as you're connected to Xbox Live/Internet your save will automatically be uploaded to the cloud.
  3. Kong_Cloud_Gamer Win User

    Buy game for cloud gaming

  4. Kong_Cloud_Gamer Win User

    Buy game for cloud gaming

    Thanks for the response.

    The game I am playing is Hades.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/hades

    I only have the very old xbox360, and I really want the cloud version so I can play it on my phone, that is really neat feature and the game is super fit on phone.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

    what the [hades]!?

    Hey there! Have you tried recovering your profile on your console? Here are the steps if you need them:

    forums.xbox.com/.../37357.aspx
    Let me know if that helps on the console. Once you have recovered it, open up Account Management and look under WLID. Is this the same email address you are using to sign into Xbox.com?
  6. XENMIC Win User

    System Error

Thema:

Hades cloud save

Loading...
  1. Hades cloud save - Similar Threads - Hades cloud save

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...: Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till the amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one [Translation Hi could you add the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox One] 10c3cfca-fb0f-488a-ae32-43b9bdde385e