Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

Discus and support Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JacobMartin5, Aug 12, 2020.

1. JacobMartin5
    JacobMartin5 Guest

My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told we would get. Is it because we had two acounts on the xbox
    (one for each of us)?

:)

JacobMartin5, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The trial wouldn't have split between 2 accounts. Are you sure the code was for 1 month and not 14 days?
  3. EarthHades59961 Win User

i can get free month trial

4. Arminator Win User

new xbox..free 1 month gold membership?

[quote user="DrHamad"]

...a new xbox 360....1 month free gold membership??how can I claim that???

[/quote]

By creating a NEW Gamertag ON THE CONSOLE ITSELF. The one month free trial is only for new members joining through the console. If you create a new Gamertag on the Xbox.com website and recover it from LIVE you also do NOT get the free month trial. And only
    the first three Gamertags joining Live on that console get the free trial month.
  5. bathoryhordes Win User

Xbox live membership

Hi. Need to check if Xbox gold free one month trial has a cut off date. My console was purchased in June this year and I had initially rejected the Xbox live gold one month trial. However, when I tried to apply for the free trial again yesterday the
    option was not given to my account. I never used the trial before. However I had bought a couple of dlcs without a hitch and I doubt there's any authentication issue with my account. Why am I denied the free one month gold trial, may I ask?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I redeemed my xbox gold trial through QR code scan but i did not get any access for gold

You're eligible for games with gold only if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold-faq
Thema:

1. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month? - Similar Threads - live gold free

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  5. Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?: Hi...I really wanna know why for GOD sake xbox support removed from xbox live gold on free days far cry 6? Why? I played this game 11h ago and last night, i was have 88% completed of this game. I...
  6. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  7. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  8. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  9. How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come Xbox live gold is only removed from free to play games?: The free-to-play update is here! now i can enjoy more of my favorite games (in 4K). but I've been noticing something that's a little bit strange. ok, ok, yes, Xbox is simply the best gaming...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES: I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is that I know some people can't afford it and...