Had to manually eject disc, and now my system won't pull games into the system

Discus and support Had to manually eject disc, and now my system won't pull games into the system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My system wasn't ejecting a game disc, and a hard reset didn't fix the issues, so I had to manually eject the disc. Had no issue getting the disc out,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bonnikol13, Oct 22, 2017.

1. bonnikol13
    bonnikol13 Guest

My system wasn't ejecting a game disc, and a hard reset didn't fix the issues, so I had to manually eject the disc. Had no issue getting the disc out, but now my xbox will not pull games into the system. Tried a hard reset again, but still not successful.
    The rest of the system still works fine and I can still play downloaded games, but any game that requires a hard disc is unplayable. Any suggestions?

:)

bonnikol13, Oct 22, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Hordie, Oct 22, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Recommend looking into the steps here: http://xbx.lv/22upd4R / http://xbx.lv/1fnZOnF to get it serviced.
  6. Drews2Nutz Win User

Eject button not working!

Ok I got it to manually eject but now it won't take it back in. As if it has no power to pull the disc in.
  7. Hordie Win User

Eject issues

8. Kenny H. Win User

Eject button not working!

9. Scooby Doo Win User

Xbox One Eject Button Broken

Thema:

1. Had to manually eject disc, and now my system won't pull games into the system - Similar Threads - manually eject disc

2. How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...
  3. Manual Eject for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual Eject for Xbox One S: I'm using the paperclip method for manual eject, as my eject button is not working. How far in do I have to push the paperclip? Is there a certain motion I should move the paperclip in after...
  4. Manual eject is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual eject is not working: So i have a disk stuck in my Xbox one and i i cannot eject the disk that way nor can i eject it normally. I stuck a 1.5 millimeter allen wrench into the hole and was not able to activate the lever...
  5. Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.: Hello, all. I have been having an issue with my Xbox one day one edition. It seems like it has a disc stuck in it, but I am not sure. Any time I put a disc in it doesn't pull it in, but it can go...
  6. Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work: I tried manual eject with an alan wrench (1.5mm) from what i understand its the bes tool to use in this situation and i know i hit the manual eject button yet my disc still dosnt come out, my xbox...
  7. Manual eject not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual eject not working.: I have a disc stuck in my Xbox 1 x and the bluray disc won't eject when pressing the eject button (it makes a repetitive whirring like noise then stops) and inserting a straightened paper clip...
  8. Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one: My eject wasn’t working so I used the maunal eject. Now you be thinking, so what’s the problem? you already got the disc out? Well the problem is I’m a dummy and use a toothpick to get it out. And...
  9. Xbox manual eject jammed the disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox manual eject jammed the disc drive: so I broke my ribbon cable ages ago, didn’t bother me I rarely use discs anyway. However I just got the one x and I’m giving my old one away. Figures I’d dix it first but I can’t get the plastic...
  10. Xbox One does not take disc after manual eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not take disc after manual eject: The console would not eject so we followed the instructions to manually eject. Now it will not take a disc. f4e22da3-5feb-4f08-9b3a-9b8dc8e13188