had enough of Microsoft xbox live a disgrace 6 weeks the game I play sends back all tech...

Discus and support had enough of Microsoft xbox live a disgrace 6 weeks the game I play sends back all tech... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want a refund im finished with xbox 6 weeks ago I told you could not get tech help from wargaming support every message comes back you said you would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marksatchel, Oct 29, 2022.

1. marksatchel
    marksatchel Guest

had enough of Microsoft xbox live a disgrace 6 weeks the game I play sends back all tech...

I want a refund im finished with xbox 6 weeks ago I told you could not get tech help from wargaming support every message comes back you said you would contact them and you have not I've been with xbox since first console I've watched it decline over the years you have people that don't speak English answering calls that do not no how to do anything a disgrace

:)

marksatchel, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Chamdogg1 Win User

Ridiculous UK Repair Costs!!!

I've had to do the same and I totally agree with you. It's disgraceful that Microsoft expect their customer to front the postage costs. Not only that but the cost of a secondary controller in order to play a brand new console. I really get the impression
    that they don't care enough about their customers.

I called Xbox support and had a massive moan about the situation. They sent me an email detailing how to complain, either writing to them or replying to the email, which is what I did. That was on the 28th November and I've still not even received an acknowledgement
    email back.

Really not happy about it all. I'm half tempted to send it all back and buy a PS4 instead!
  3. ProperSkate203 Win User

Worst Christmas ever!!!!

which ever way you look at it to have to send back a 500 quid console after day one week one week 2 week 3 etc is a disgrace full stop
  4. BoBr doobzz Win User

Legal route to find solutions

Would just also like to add that in 7 years I never had any bans or suspensions only since started to play forza 6 have I had bother. The things that go on in that game are a disgrace
  5. Kyusio Win User

The warranty for Xbox One S has been shortened from two years to one day

Hi,

Thanks for response. I’ve contacted xbox/microsoft tech support. It seems like it has been some kind of bug in the system. After sending scan of receipt, my warranty was extended to two years. Sadly my xbox came back in worse condition than before
    the repair. I’ve already contacted the tech support and I’m sending it back for another repair in next week.
  6. Brother Franc1s Win User

microsoft points reward

OK THIS IS ENOUGH IT'S BEEN 8 WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING AND NOW NO ONE IS EVEN RESPONDING THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE
Thema:

1. had enough of Microsoft xbox live a disgrace 6 weeks the game I play sends back all tech... - Similar Threads - enough Microsoft live

2. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  3. What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space

in XBoX on Windows
    What do do with the updates for Microsoft Flight Sim if there is no enough space: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator "You do not have enough space on the disk"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator "You do not have enough space on the disk": Hi I get "You do not have enough space on the disk" when I try to update Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS). I can of course get a bigger hard drive but I start to wonder if I can delete old files...
  5. HI,I have earned enough microsoft reward points to redeem microsoft gift card to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HI,I have earned enough microsoft reward points to redeem microsoft gift card to get...: can you please fix it, so I could get minecraft 30fe22b3-12eb-49e8-8495-753b1c5aed96
  6. As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As if life isn't hard enough for service members overseas, Microsoft wont even recognize my...: I cannot send my brand new xbox in for service due to APO Address. so I got screwed over 2x, 1 for buying an xbox one x that had a bad grapics card, and 2 for having an apo address. that...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Error: You Do Not Have Enough Space on This Disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Error: You Do Not Have Enough Space on This Disk: Hello, I know this question has been asked in the past but hoping for some newer solutions. I have a BRAND-NEW Dell Precision gaming laptop with the sole intent on using Microsoft Flight...
  8. I was recently told by Microsoft that if I get enough upvotes I can change gamertags for...

in XboX Insiders
    I was recently told by Microsoft that if I get enough upvotes I can change gamertags for...: Many Gamertags belong to accounts that have not been active for years. To fix this I suggest Microsoft allow us “The People” to notify them of gamertags we suspect to be inactive and if so free...
  9. You don't have enough space on the disk, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, how can I fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You don't have enough space on the disk, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, how can I fix...: [img] After fully installing MFS 2020 I got an error, not enough disk space, however before installing MFS2020 I had 170GB free and the game only requires 157GB of disk space. I've had the game...
  10. Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.: Hello I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account and I'm trying to get the 1 month ultimate to check out some games I might want to buy but when I try to pay with my Microsoft account it wants me to add...