Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?

Discus and support Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, I had a previous save game on my xbox without live. When I bought a prepaid code from gamestop I entered it on here instead of on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rhythmic115, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Rhythmic115
    Rhythmic115 Guest

Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?

As the title says, I had a previous save game on my xbox without live. When I bought a prepaid code from gamestop I entered it on here instead of on the xbox and Changed my gamertag to the same one that was on my xbox. Am I able to transfer my progress somehow,
    or do I have to start my game over for the 3rd time, as the flash drive I had borderlands 2 beaten on got crushed.

Thanks for the help!

:)

Rhythmic115, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Sign up to live during game

... Or can I somehow transfer my current progress to my existing xbl account???

HolsteredBug7, Jan 6, 2014
  3. I'd love to see this on Xbox One

I would much rather they allow non-use of XBL for playing MP games, either through direct IP connections and/or create an API that anyone could use to make a centralized authentication system. NOW THAT'S PROGRESS!

MAKO MARAUDER, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Natlad74
    Natlad74 Guest

I think you are talking about
    this
    . I'm trying to do the same thing but with a child profile, but this solution won't work for that. Hope this is what you are trying to do.

Natlad74, Jan 6, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    No nothing is transferable between profiles you have to join xbox live with the offline profile

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Rhythmic115
    Rhythmic115 Guest
    Natlad's solution worked, I had to make the 3rd account to do it thanks Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my  XBL gamertag? :D

Rhythmic115, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ngocphi Win User

No nothing is transferable between profiles you have to join xbox live with the offline profile
  8. Rhythmic115 Win User

Natlad's solution worked, I had to make the 3rd account to do it thanks :D
  9. Natlad74 Win User

I think you are talking about
    this
    . I'm trying to do the same thing but with a child profile, but this solution won't work for that. Hope this is what you are trying to do.
  10. HolsteredBug7 Win User

... Or can I somehow transfer my current progress to my existing xbl account???
  11. no_suggestion Win User

XBOX LIVE profile and ESRB ratings

That makes sense...

In the end, I guess I really don't want him having these games... But I would rather be able to maximize the value of the XBL subscription and then control who can play these via the console parental controls... (Stated another way, I want access to these
    games)

So I guess the question is whether the XBL subscription is tied to the GamerTag or the underlying MS Account. If I tie his GamerTag to my account (which I hear is the prefered method, but chose to ignore) does the XBL subscription transfer with?

Appreciate the input
Thema:

1. Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag? - Similar Threads - non XBL gamertag

2. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  3. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  4. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  5. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  6. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  7. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  8. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  9. Non standard console on XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non standard console on XBL: A friend of mine is looking for an Xbox One X. He has found a second hand one for a decent price but the factory fitted 1TB HDD has been replaced with a 500GB SSD. I`ve told him to steer well...
  10. 3 Months / 3 Months Free XBL Promo Non-delivery.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Months / 3 Months Free XBL Promo Non-delivery.: On 2/17 I ordered the 3 month xbox live code with a promise of an additional 3 month code delivered to my inbox within 10 business days. Screenshot: [img] After 10 days without delivery I...