Hacking - Aggressive and abusive player activity report

Discus and support Hacking - Aggressive and abusive player activity report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Last night my friend and I were playing on GTA V online, minding our own business, when two players entered our world and began to harass us.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EK Chief, Jan 2, 2014.

1. EK Chief
    EK Chief Guest

Hi all,

Last night my friend and I were playing on GTA V online, minding our own business, when two players entered our world and began to harass us. I was in a tank when I first encountered them. Going along with the way the online game experience is in that game,
    I figured they were hostile and fired at them multiple times. They were in a relatively damaged car, surrounded by police cars. When the first shot hit, all of the police cars exploded but the two players were fine, still driving. I fired several more times,
    hitting them with no effect. They followed me around until they made volleys of bombs fall out of nowhere, killing me, but leaving my tank undamaged. They then stole my tank.

My friend and I entered game chat and tried to figure out what was going on. The two hackers were rude and verbally abusive, poking fun at the fact that there was nothing we could do. After getting frustrated, I turned my Xbox off and went to bed. My friend
    stayed online and argued with them. Today, he got back online. The hackers started pestering him with party invites and game invites. He responded with messages telling them to leave him alone. They responded by saying "have fun not being able to get online."
    Now he can no longer connect to Xbox Live and it would appear they modified his DNS (possibly the source of his connection problems). When he called me and told me they had done this to him, I turned my Xbox 360 on to see if they had attacked me but they hadn't.
    However, about 2 minutes later, one of them sent me a party invite. I instantly turned my Xbox off and disconnected my Ethernet cable.

I have written down their gamer tag's and would like to share them with a member of the Xbox Live enforcement team via private message or whatever means of contact is preferred. They hacked my friend's Xbox and I'm sure have plans to do the same to me so
    I hope some justice can be served against these guys.

Thank you!

:)

EK Chief, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Owlnaut
    Owlnaut Guest
    HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ACCOUNT)

^Thank you, I'll check it out! I definitely still want to report these guys though and when I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, the guy told me to post on here so that I could get in contact with a member of the enforcement team to give them these guys' gamer tags
    and info.

Owlnaut, Jan 2, 2014
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ACCOUNT)

GTA is your first issue..... Try turning off your modem/router or contact your ISP. And use the console features to Avoid, Block and report unwanted players. Feel free to read the DDOS attack FAQ also... Don't let friends use YOUR equipment when
    you sleep.... GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Jan 2, 2014
  4. EK Chief
    EK Chief Guest

ATTENTION: I just realized I used the wrong Xbox.com account, this was an old one I never used. I'm going to re-post under my current and active account.

EK Chief, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    No need .Posting on the forums is not the way to report people.The only way is via your console.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  6. hey darth maul, i've also had a problem i wanted to report via here on xbox.com regarding a user over xbox live but different than what the op is saying. i've used the report features on my console like 15 days ago and it did'nt make a difference, theres
    a person with multiple accounts sending me hate messages. How do i bring this to admins attention via the forums? this person used like 12 accounts to try and get me offline by filing a complaint for cheating and then got his friends to do the same. i even
    have a message from him admitting to this as proof, but there seeems to be nothing i can do here about it other than blocking his infinite accounts again and again. He also said in the event of being banned he'll just pay for more gold and come back.

Gamerscore 5g, Jan 3, 2014
  7. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    As mentioned the only way to report someone is via your console. If the person gets enough hits against his accounts then eventually his Xbox itself will be banned.

-

Also don't worry about him and his friends filing reports on you. If you've done nothing wrong, then no matter the amount of complaints, you'll suffer no punishment.

voteDC, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You need to remember that there are 1000's of complaints filed every day & they all have to be investigated so it does take time.

As vote said,don't worry about complaints being filed against you if you have done nothing wrong then nothing will happen to you.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  9. ok votedc and darth maul, thanks for your support and quick response Hacking - Aggressive and abusive player activity report :D

Gamerscore 5g, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

No need .Posting on the forums is not the way to report people.The only way is via your console.
  11. voteDC Win User

As mentioned the only way to report someone is via your console. If the person gets enough hits against his accounts then eventually his Xbox itself will be banned.

-

Also don't worry about him and his friends filing reports on you. If you've done nothing wrong, then no matter the amount of complaints, you'll suffer no punishment.
  12. Gamerscore 5g Win User

hey darth maul, i've also had a problem i wanted to report via here on xbox.com regarding a user over xbox live but different than what the op is saying. i've used the report features on my console like 15 days ago and it did'nt make a difference, theres
    a person with multiple accounts sending me hate messages. How do i bring this to admins attention via the forums? this person used like 12 accounts to try and get me offline by filing a complaint for cheating and then got his friends to do the same. i even
    have a message from him admitting to this as proof, but there seeems to be nothing i can do here about it other than blocking his infinite accounts again and again. He also said in the event of being banned he'll just pay for more gold and come back.
  13. Daft Badger Win User

You need to remember that there are 1000's of complaints filed every day & they all have to be investigated so it does take time.

As vote said,don't worry about complaints being filed against you if you have done nothing wrong then nothing will happen to you.
  14. Gamerscore 5g Win User

ok votedc and darth maul, thanks for your support and quick response :D
Thema:

1. Hacking - Aggressive and abusive player activity report - Similar Threads - Hacking Aggressive abusive

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  8. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  9. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  10. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...