HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ...

Discus and support HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Last night my friend and I were playing on GTA V online, minding our own business, when two players entered our world and began to harass us.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Owlnaut, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Owlnaut
    Owlnaut Guest

HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ...

Hi all,

Last night my friend and I were playing on GTA V online, minding our own business, when two players entered our world and began to harass us. I was in a tank when I first encountered them. Going along with the way the online game experience is in that game,
    I figured they were hostile and fired at them multiple times. They were in a relatively damaged car, surrounded by police cars. When the first shot hit, all of the police cars exploded but the two players were fine, still driving. I fired several more times,
    hitting them with no effect. They followed me around until they made volleys of bombs fall out of nowhere, killing me, but leaving my tank undamaged. They then stole my tank.

My friend and I entered game chat and tried to figure out what was going on. The two hackers were rude and verbally abusive, poking fun at the fact that there was nothing we could do. After getting frustrated, I turned my Xbox off and went to bed. My friend
    stayed online and argued with them. Today, he got back online. The hackers started pestering him with party invites and game invites. He responded with messages telling them to leave him alone. They responded by saying "have fun not being able to get online."
    Now he can no longer connect to Xbox Live and it would appear they modified his DNS (possibly the source of his connection problems). When he called me and told me they had done this to him, I turned my Xbox 360 on to see if they had attacked me but they hadn't.
    However, about 2 minutes later, one of them sent me a party invite. I instantly turned my Xbox off and disconnected my Ethernet cable.

I have written down their gamer tag's and would like to share them with a member of the Xbox Live enforcement team via private message or whatever means of contact is preferred. They hacked my friend's Xbox and I'm sure have plans to do the same to me so
    I hope some justice can be served against these guys.

Thank you!

:)

Owlnaut, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Hacking - Aggressive and abusive player activity report

No need .Posting on the forums is not the way to report people.The only way is via your console.

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Hacking - Aggressive and abusive player activity report

ok votedc and darth maul, thanks for your support and quick response HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ... :D

Gamerscore 5g, Jan 2, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

GTA is your first issue..... Try turning off your modem/router or contact your ISP. And use the console features to Avoid, Block and report unwanted players. Feel free to read the DDOS attack FAQ also... Don't let friends use YOUR equipment when
    you sleep.... GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Owlnaut
    Owlnaut Guest
    ^Thank you, I'll check it out! I definitely still want to report these guys though and when I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, the guy told me to post on here so that I could get in contact with a member of the enforcement team to give them these guys' gamer tags
    and info.

Owlnaut, Jan 2, 2014
  6. That really sucks. Some people are such ^%$**&^% and it bothers me the ease in which they can do what they want to do to spoil fun for others. Hey Microsoft, how about preventing this $*#&!??

BizarroMantis, Jan 2, 2014
  7. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="Owlnaut"]^Thank you, I'll check it out! I definitely still want to report these guys though and when I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, the guy told me to post on here so that I could get in contact with a member of the enforcement team to give them
    these guys' gamer tags and info.[/quote]Unfortunately support have mislead you. There is no way of passing on the information you want to the enforcement team on the forum, the only contact they accept here is enquiries about account and console bans.

Here is information on how to deal with a denial of service attack
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/dos-attacks-faq

http://enforcement.xbox.com/HowTo/360/File-a-Complaint is the link on how to file a complaint, it must be done through your console.

voteDC, Oct 31, 2018
  8. voteDC Win User

HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ACCOUNT)

[quote user="Owlnaut"]^Thank you, I'll check it out! I definitely still want to report these guys though and when I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, the guy told me to post on here so that I could get in contact with a member of the enforcement team to give them
    these guys' gamer tags and info.[/quote]Unfortunately support have mislead you. There is no way of passing on the information you want to the enforcement team on the forum, the only contact they accept here is enquiries about account and console bans.

Here is information on how to deal with a denial of service attack
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/dos-attacks-faq

http://enforcement.xbox.com/HowTo/360/File-a-Complaint is the link on how to file a complaint, it must be done through your console.
  9. BizarroMantis Win User

HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ACCOUNT)

That really sucks. Some people are such ^%$**&^% and it bothers me the ease in which they can do what they want to do to spoil fun for others. Hey Microsoft, how about preventing this $*#&!??
  10. Owlnaut Win User

^Thank you, I'll check it out! I definitely still want to report these guys though and when I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, the guy told me to post on here so that I could get in contact with a member of the enforcement team to give them these guys' gamer tags
    and info.
  11. BongKaos Win User

GTA is your first issue..... Try turning off your modem/router or contact your ISP. And use the console features to Avoid, Block and report unwanted players. Feel free to read the DDOS attack FAQ also... Don't let friends use YOUR equipment when
    you sleep.... GOOD LUCK!!!
  12. Daft Badger Win User

Hacking - Aggressive and abusive player activity report

No need .Posting on the forums is not the way to report people.The only way is via your console.
Thema:

1. HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ... - Similar Threads - HACKING Aggressive abusive

2. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  5. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  6. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  7. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  8. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  9. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  10. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac