Hackers changed email

Discus and support Hackers changed email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. Someone managed to hack my sons live.com / microsoft account and changed email. Now his account is gone. I've tried the ACSR form, but since his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Henrik Lindqvist1, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Hackers changed email

Hi.

Someone managed to hack my sons live.com / microsoft account and changed email. Now his account is gone.

I've tried the ACSR form, but since his account does not exist anymore, I can't get past the first step.

Is there anyway to get the account back?

Regards, Henrik

:)

Henrik Lindqvist1, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hackers changed email

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Henrik, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. MoJuiceB Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

acttualy the hacker even changed the email of the account
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log in to xbox app.

If there is still a phone or alternate email address to the old account (which the hacker probably just changed the email address, and not deleted it), then you might be able to recover it. But if the hacker already changed the alternate email address or phone from the hacked account, than nothing can be done.
  5. chatapon hompirom Win User

Question please help

so can i change that email over here (it hacker email)

[Mod removed]
  6. Eric Hejeik Win User

My account has been hacked. Can I recover it?

The hacker changed my account email so I don t know the email
Thema:

Hackers changed email

1. Hackers changed email - Similar Threads - Hackers changed email

2. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  3. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  4. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385
  5. How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?: Like a month ago i got a virus and the hacker hacked my microsoft account and changed the email. Now i wanted to download minecraft but it was on the other account. Is there a way for me to...
  6. How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?: Hello, I have been recently playing minecraft for a while, and it seems that a hacker got a hold of my account. I know this for certain because when i try to log into my microsoft account it...
  7. My microsoft account has been compromised, the hacker has changed the email of the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been compromised, the hacker has changed the email of the account...: So recently I got my microsoft account hacked, I did my research and couldn't find anything valuable, since microsoft support is unnavailable on weekends, i wanted to hear what the community would...
  8. My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email: So i was trying to verify my account on discord to join a server and inputted my email and IGN of my minecraft account into the verification form. I was then kicked from the game 5 minutes later...
  9. A hacker changed my email and password and I can’t log into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    A hacker changed my email and password and I can’t log into my account?: I need help! I can’t find any help! A 17 year old hacker from Alabama stole my Microsoft account log in info and changed it to his email and password.I can’t log into to do anything! I can’t even...
  10. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: Hello. About 4 days ago, my microsoft account has been stolen by some russian hacker which means i have lost access to my minecraft account. I have tried the account recovery form but they have...