Hacker

Discus and support Hacker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; getting threaten by XXSTICKMANJJRXX trying to kick me off line 168d5480-7e2d-4dba-9896-cfa2a15f5ebf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeakLotus643980, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Hacker

getting threaten by XXSTICKMANJJRXX trying to kick me off line

:)

PeakLotus643980, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    SCUF controllers

cool if you're one of these l337 360 no scope drop shotting hacker thingy mabobs Hacker :D

Mr Noble, Oct 17, 2017
  3. spark_777
    spark_777 Guest
    New 9-minute Gameplay from UK

Hacker VS Hacker. This is going to be so damn good. Spider-Tanks and opposing hackers... Watch_Dogs is awesome!

spark_777, Oct 17, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

Hacker

The forums are not the place for reporting players. Doing so is considered blacklisting and against forum rules.

You are supposed to report them from your console.

KindGryphon, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Best course of action is to report them via console. If it was in a message, report the specific message from your console and let Enforcement investigate. If it was verbal, report the gamertag and leave a comment with what was said verbatim. Enforcement
    does not read the forums so they wouldn't see your post here and unfortunately, publically dropping names can get you in some trouble as well. Good luck!

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  6. jac c1 Win User

Xbox hacker what do I do

How about delete the hackers account, I have the name of another hacker, recently stole my cousins account and is even selling it, xbox gamertag of hacker is fritz6163, how about do something and get rid of the hackers
  7. Sipuli91 Win User

[Mod Removed] you hackers!!!!

Lol, hackers, hackers and hackers. It's always hackers when someone kills you over and over again. In all seriousness, I've got around 5 days of gameplay time behind me and this is how many hackers I've spotted: 0. You want hackers? Go play CoD4 or, even
    worse, WaW.

Oh, and let's keep the disguting SOPA and PIPA out of this discussion as there is no relation, thank you.
  8. Moneyykickks Win User

forza horizon 4 bans

hackers are hackers cannot escape from them mate
  9. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  10. LOBAGOOBIE Win User

What's your class set up.

CQC: 74u with rapid fire, Python speed reload. Steady aim, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range1: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Hardened, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range2: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.

Long Range:M16 ACOG, Strela 3. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.
Thema:

Hacker

1. Hacker - Similar Threads - Hacker

2. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  3. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient: I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to...
  4. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  5. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  6. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  7. Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!: Why won't you even attempt to minimize hacking on COD games. It is so frustrating and annoying with the amount of lobbies that have hackers. I'm not even mad at the hackers anymore, YOU cannot...
  8. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  9. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...
  10. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...