Hacker

Discus and support Hacker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; getting threaten by XXSTICKMANJJRXX trying to kick me off line 168d5480-7e2d-4dba-9896-cfa2a15f5ebf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeakLotus643980, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Hacker

getting threaten by XXSTICKMANJJRXX trying to kick me off line

:)

PeakLotus643980, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    SCUF controllers

cool if you're one of these l337 360 no scope drop shotting hacker thingy mabobs Hacker :D

Mr Noble, Oct 17, 2017
  3. spark_777
    spark_777 Guest
    New 9-minute Gameplay from UK

Hacker VS Hacker. This is going to be so damn good. Spider-Tanks and opposing hackers... Watch_Dogs is awesome!

spark_777, Oct 17, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

Hacker

The forums are not the place for reporting players. Doing so is considered blacklisting and against forum rules.

You are supposed to report them from your console.

KindGryphon, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Best course of action is to report them via console. If it was in a message, report the specific message from your console and let Enforcement investigate. If it was verbal, report the gamertag and leave a comment with what was said verbatim. Enforcement
    does not read the forums so they wouldn't see your post here and unfortunately, publically dropping names can get you in some trouble as well. Good luck!

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

[Mod Removed] you hackers!!!!

Lol, hackers, hackers and hackers. It's always hackers when someone kills you over and over again. In all seriousness, I've got around 5 days of gameplay time behind me and this is how many hackers I've spotted: 0. You want hackers? Go play CoD4 or, even
    worse, WaW.

Oh, and let's keep the disguting SOPA and PIPA out of this discussion as there is no relation, thank you.
  7. Moneyykickks Win User

forza horizon 4 bans

hackers are hackers cannot escape from them mate
  8. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  9. LOBAGOOBIE Win User

What's your class set up.

CQC: 74u with rapid fire, Python speed reload. Steady aim, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range1: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Hardened, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range2: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.

Long Range:M16 ACOG, Strela 3. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.
  10. CrackedVegan Win User

Ban

If I was to die from a hacker I would clip the hacker and get his name. After I have the hacker's name and the clip of him hacking I would report the hacker for cheating on Xbox and the games support. Lastly, I would contact Xbox support and see if my
    suspension could be removed or shortened.
Thema:

Hacker

1. Hacker - Similar Threads - Hacker

2. How can i recover my account from a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover my account from a hacker?: Let me start my stating that this account (Z********e) is a backup that I've had to use since my main has been stolen from me. My Microsoft account that I had been using for years was taken over...
  3. Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?: I have video proof of these people cheating on gta online and I was wondering if anyone can help me get them gone because they are trolling people there gamer tags are [mod removed]...
  4. I can't change my verification email that hacker already changed. How can I get this done?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my verification email that hacker already changed. How can I get this done?: My account email verification was changed by hacker and Microsoft will not let me change and the hacker keeps changing my password. I need to remove their email and replace with my own....
  5. My minecraft account got hacked and the hacker deleted my Microsoft account related to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and the hacker deleted my Microsoft account related to the...: My Minecraft account got hacked by a person, and they took my Microsoft account and deleted it. I have all the evidence of what they did, the new email they are under, and their Ip address....
  6. Hackers changed email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hackers changed email: Hi. Someone managed to hack my sons live.com / microsoft account and changed email. Now his account is gone. I've tried the ACSR form, but since his account does not exist anymore, I can't get...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.: I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to remotely change my account email back? I hope this...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email to theirs.: I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to remotely change my account email back? I hope this...
  9. How do I get my account back from a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back from a hacker?: Hey! I think someone is using my account from another console without my authorization. How do I get them off of my account? If possible I’d like a step by step guide. I noticed a payment on my...
  10. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and the hacker changed the email.: My account got hacked and the hacker changed the email. I have all information needed, please help me *I have the old phone number *I know the old email address but i don't have access to it cuz...