Hacker transefed minecraft account to another email

Discus and support Hacker transefed minecraft account to another email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wasn't playing for some time (i don't know) then I wanted to play but I saw that my name and skin was other than i left it. I wanted to change it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dod kim, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Dod kim
    Dod kim Guest

I wasn't playing for some time (i don't know) then I wanted to play but I saw that my name and skin was other than i left it. I wanted to change it but account mail wasn't mine and when I wanted to sign to my real email it said that email was new to microsoft. I have access to launcher and I can play games, but I want full acces and I don't wanna buy minecraft again. I went to namemc and it said that name was changed 3/4 (02.22.2023) days ago so i have hope to restore fully mine account. ( my first name was Blue2009pl)

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Dod kim, Mar 5, 2023
  2. hacked TRICE Win User

mojang and microsoft PLS.

so basically

the hacker has added his email to my microsoft account's security info, transferred my minecraft account to his email, and deleted my microsoft account. whenever I type my email to https://account.live.com/acsr, it says 'the microsoft account you've entered does not exist'.

such a smart hacker bro

also, I know the hacker's email btw
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

WHY DOES MY ACCOUNT NOT EXIST?

The hacker could only have changed your account email address and deleted the old one. If it wasn't that, you could not be able to create another Microsoft account with the same email.

And if you change a Microsoft account email address, you will not delete the Xbox gamertag associated with it.

Probably the hacker is using your account to play Minecraft. You can contact Microsoft Official support but they will tell you the same thing: the only option to recover a hacked account is by using the recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If the recovery form says your account does not exist (because the hacker changed its email address) you cannot recover it. I'm sorry about that.
  4. Mudit Luharuka Win User

Regarding hacked minecraft java account

Hey so basically i guess the hacker changed the email linked to my minecraft account cuz it still won't lemme login when I put the email I used to create the minecraft account.
  5. Cris Carmona Win User

My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account. How to solve this?

We did as you said and were able to access the Microsoft account and Minecraft with the email of the hacker and the new password. We tried to change the email of the hacker but it requested us to send a code to the security email that the hacker put there. So we click 'we didn't have any' way of receiving the code and followed the instructions. So now we have to wait 30 days for the verification and replace of the security information.

She is accessing, as I said the Minecraft and other things with the hacker's email and the new password we created. My question is, what if the hacker enters the Microsoft account again and changes again the email? Is it possible that they do that?

We are feeling so insecure now.

Another question, how can the person change their role to an administrator in our Family Safety in their desktop (the hackers's desktop information appears in our Family Safety) so that some resources of the Family Safety do not work? How can this happen as my child is under age? She shouldn't be able to do that as the age is state as 17, right?

Should we remove her from the family security while the email is the hacker's?
  6. Ryan Le2 Win User

Is there a way to recover my Minecraft Account when my Microsoft account got hacked / deleted?

If the hacker replaced my info with theirs, how can I get it back since I already made another account with the same email?

The 3 emails says, " Microsoft account security info added," "Microsoft account secuirty info deleted," and "Microsoft account password change,"

Next thing I know, when I try to sign in minecraft, it say my email doesnt exist.
Thema:

1. Hacker transefed minecraft account to another email - Similar Threads - Hacker transefed minecraft

2. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  3. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient: I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to...
  4. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  5. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  6. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  7. Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!: Why won't you even attempt to minimize hacking on COD games. It is so frustrating and annoying with the amount of lobbies that have hackers. I'm not even mad at the hackers anymore, YOU cannot...
  8. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  9. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...
  10. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...