HACKER!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP

Discus and support HACKER!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod Removed] is kicking me right off my internet. Last night in a lobby he read off my IP address then said goodbye as I was disconnected from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Astraea xo, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Astraea xo
    Astraea xo Guest

[Mod Removed] is kicking me right off my internet. Last night in a lobby he read off my IP address then said goodbye as I was disconnected from Xbox live and my whole internet went out. I've blocked communications with this user and already
    had my IP address changed once because of him. Something needs to be done as I'm terrified he'll be able to actually take over my account. My safety using xbox live is no longer in place and I feel like something needs to be done about it. I've called Microsoft
    and they told me to post here. So what am I suppose to do.

:)

Astraea xo, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Hacked!!

Hacked!! Plz help me get my account back The person account you wanna hack is N1K3 B3 CA5H1N on my email please reply ASAP!!

FawnDoor4860921, Jan 5, 2014
  3. READ asap

move your post to xbox one account and console account Enforcement Actions. they will help you with this problem

WickederPhoenix, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Astraea xo
    Astraea xo Guest

I was told by the agent on the phone to post with the name so the mods could monitor his account.

Astraea xo, Jan 5, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    sorry not true, support is wrong calling out tags is NOT allowed and what the previous poster said is 1000% correct MS has no control over DDOS attacks report the user via your dashboard, then unplug modem and router for a few minutes and plug them back
    in and you should be fine. if you keep getting hit offline contact your ISP those are your ONLY options.

davemcfly85, Oct 31, 2018
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

sorry not true, support is wrong calling out tags is NOT allowed and what the previous poster said is 1000% correct MS has no control over DDOS attacks report the user via your dashboard, then unplug modem and router for a few minutes and plug them back
    in and you should be fine. if you keep getting hit offline contact your ISP those are your ONLY options.
  7. Astraea xo Win User

I was told by the agent on the phone to post with the name so the mods could monitor his account.
  8. WickederPhoenix Win User

READ asap

move your post to xbox one account and console account Enforcement Actions. they will help you with this problem
  9. x MiSTAGRiM x Win User

INTERNET HACKERS!! PLEASE READ!

I can definitely see your point of view. Xbox live support over the phone is pretty clueless though.
  10. Puffosaurus Win User

INTERNET HACKERS!! PLEASE READ!

hailoofsteel I did contact my ISP and I went through some stuff with them, what I don't understand is why people are being so rude on here for something like this.. im new to xbox so its not like I would know any of this stuff so when I call Microsoft and
    inform them and they tell me what do do I guess I would think they would know what they are talking about and would know the rules in any xbox related forums.. only reason I even posted here is to hope that it doesn't happen to other people
Thema:

1. HACKER!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP - Similar Threads - HACKER PLEASE READ

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient: I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to...
  5. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  6. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!: Why won't you even attempt to minimize hacking on COD games. It is so frustrating and annoying with the amount of lobbies that have hackers. I'm not even mad at the hackers anymore, YOU cannot...
  9. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  10. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...