Hacker neeeded someone please help!

Discus and support Hacker neeeded someone please help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Someone take this kids account I have eth Bit cardano cashapp Apple Pay whatever you neeed please Private message me submitted by /u/gamatheemu... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gamatheemu, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Hacker neeeded someone please help!

Someone take this kids account I have eth Bit cardano cashapp Apple Pay whatever you neeed please Private message me

submitted by /u/gamatheemu
    [link] [comments]

/u/gamatheemu, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Lazarus Revived Win User

Halo Spartan **** can not start.It keeps asking me to sign in with Microsoft account.

I have the exact same problem new computer today ACer aspire V3 17 inch and i dont get it. NEEED HELP

if someone has the answer please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. RuaadGrobbelaar Win User

Urgently neeed help

Hi, thank you for the advice, I tried this but it does not seem to work, if it helps this xbox hasnt been setup in any way since way back so it only takes me to the screen with the controller on it for startup, is there another way I can get it to the
    troubleshooter??
  4. RuaadGrobbelaar Win User

Urgently neeed help

Hi, I have tried all of that with no success, I tested the controller with the USB cable as well, i tried it on my pc and it works fine, if its any help the xbox is from around 2016 and the controller is this year so I am not sure if there is a firmware
    issue ?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Urgently neeed help

Hi RuaadGrobbelaar,

Thanks again for replying to keep us updated on the situation. The only way to bring up the Troubleshoot screen is as described by Leonzo above. If the Xbox One you are attempting to use is the Original Xbox One with the power brick on the cord, when
    you turn off the console and unplug it as Leonzo instructed, then you would also need to ensure that it is disconnected from not only the wall socket, but also from the power brick and the console itself. I recommend that you leave it unplugged for a minimum
    of 2 minutes to ensure it completely shuts down.

Following that, you should then plug everything back in and before you attempt to turn on the console, perform the steps Leonzo posted to bring up the Troubleshoot screen. From there you can choose to reset the console. If you've done this before and
    chose the option to keep your games & apps, then I would recommend resetting and removing everything. This will ensure that any potentially corrupting files that may be on your operating system are cleared out and should get you back up and running.

Based on the situation itself, since you are bringing up a system that hasn't connected to the internet in a while, its possible that it had an issue with an update and you may also wish to check out our Xbox
    One System Update Solution
    just in case to see if you're able to find any alternate solutions that are available.

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  6. Sanana94 Win User

Urgently neeed help

Hey there, have you synced your controller?

You can do it by connecting it via a cable to be 100% sure it is connected to the console.

If that does not work, try a power cycle by turning off the console, removing the power cable from the xbox and waiting 15 seconds before turning it on again.
Thema:

Hacker neeeded someone please help!

1. Hacker neeeded someone please help! - Similar Threads - Hacker neeeded someone

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient: I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to...
  5. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  6. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!: Why won't you even attempt to minimize hacking on COD games. It is so frustrating and annoying with the amount of lobbies that have hackers. I'm not even mad at the hackers anymore, YOU cannot...
  9. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  10. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...