HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...

Discus and support HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I just want to use again my GamerTag. about two years ago I deleted my "old microsoft account" believing that my GamerTag will be still available... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by norrrmalny, Jun 14, 2020.

1. norrrmalny
    norrrmalny Guest

HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...

Hi, I just want to use again my GamerTag.

about two years ago I deleted my "old microsoft account" believing that my GamerTag will be still available to use after 60 or 90 days when microsoft will completely delete account and everything linked with it, BUT NOW AFTER ABOUT 2 YEARS I STILL CANNOT
    USE MY OLD GAMERTAG because it still somehow exists in the system linked to xbox account that exists with non-existing deleted microsoft account.

Administrators could you please just let me use my GamerTag again?

:)

norrrmalny, Jun 14, 2020
  2. norrrmalny Win User

HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old deleted microsoft account that no longer exists

in other words I can't even try:

1. microsoft account deleted two years ago, email no longer exists for about 2 years

2. after 60 or 90 days the GamerTag should be available to use but its NOT, even after almost 2 years

3. xbox profile still exists with your GamerTag but microsoft account that it was created from no longer exists for about two years so what do you want to do ?

4. Microsoft just needs a simple system cleaner like an overloaded smartphone used by teenagers...

5. So simple... microsoft email account deleted and xbox profile deleted but here we got a simple problem because the microsoft email account is deleted long time ago and xbox profile still exists blocking my GamerTag, so I cannot use it again.

so simple problem, so many time...

Regards
  3. norrrmalny Win User

HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old deleted microsoft account that no longer exists

yeah ! so let's discuss it for about another two years... we can discuss it for the rest of our time but this is not a solution for god sake, you want to discuss about what ? about that there is a problem and what next ? another and another discussion on
    a simple problem with simple solution, all of these administrators are worth nothing, they can't do anything just discuss, so what is the point of that kind of an administrator that got no power to make changes in the system that failed deleting everything
    with microsoft account but not xbox profile. I need a HACKER in these times to clean this mess !
  4. AridLizard Win User

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

click the contact button

select Family and online safety

select I want to protect my account

skip the notification

scroll to the bottom of the options and select Chat Online or Request a Call.

hope this helps.
  5. x Lil Adam x Win User

Definitely shmiouldn't be asking for a hacker. If anything just attempt to contact Microsoft and discuss it with them.
  6. XxSyndicateexX Win User

I wouldnt recommend asking for a Hacker on the Xbox Forum.
Thema:

1. HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old... - Similar Threads - HACKER NEEDED i'm

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  4. Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.: Hacker got my account and changed the email, password, and put a two step verification on my account. From what I can tell is that means my account is gone. I was hoping someone might know more...
  5. new scary xbox hacker situation needs to be stopped

in XboX Insiders
    new scary xbox hacker situation needs to be stopped: Hey guys have you all heard of the situation where hackers can now wrongly perma ban your account by sending fake accounts to mass report you which gets past auto moderation therefore landing you...
  6. hacker harassing me and my friends need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hacker harassing me and my friends need help: I have a hacker in my realm, and they are stealing from us, griefed my friend bass, and now threatening the realm and one of my other friends too. they did this all in vanilla survival(no cheats...
  7. URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it: i need to change my email of my account quickly before the hacker changes it and the password again the problem is is that i dont have access to the email the hacker set on my account is there a...
  8. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  9. I need help with a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a hacker: hello, I was playing a game online with someone when when I had to leave. He got mad and one of his friends keeps disconnecting from Xbox live. The is there anything can do to stop it....
  10. Need help with a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a hacker: A teen using the gamer tag [Mod Removed]has been harassing me and my girlfriend and apparently many others. He's booted me offline once and is threatening me as we speak about doing it again. He...